Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG-1, Atlantis, or just a Stargate Movie?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they should be seprate for now. The could tie up some loose ends, like the Wraith and Atlantis on Earth stirylines in SGA. In SG-1 they could focus on the relations with the Jaffa and the war with the Lucian Alliance.

Originally posted by Astraldust
    As for SGU I think it's only fair that an Atlantis character (and I don't mean McKay as he is usually the choosen one for some reason) does a cameo eventually but somehow I can't see that happening. Ever!
    It would be nice if Zelenka made an appearance.
    sigpic

Comment

No, keep SG-1 alone. I don't want SGA and in particular McKay destroying my love of SG-1.
      sigpic

Comment

I'd prefer a Stargate Sg-1 Movie without Atlantis charakters.
        SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Atlantis didn't really work for me. I couldn't identify with most of the characters, so separate, although I wouldn't be strenuously opposed to Rodney appearing in an SG-1 movie, as long as he was a supporting character as he was in his SG-1 appearances. He has a past history there and would fit in if the plot demanded it. I wouldn't want him there so much that he detracted from Sam's role, though.

Comment

Noooooooooooooooo mcKay in either movie...yeah denial I know... but I am the one who also wants world peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
              Noooooooooooooooo mcKay in either movie...yeah denial I know... but I am the one who also wants world peace.
              We need free pie on fridays too!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                =awesome

Comment

Keep them separate until we've had the promised SGA movie although I've really lost all hope of it ever being made.
                  sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind a crossover... it'll just have to be a really long movie. All the characters need their own spotlight moments.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                      I wouldn't mind a crossover... it'll just have to be a really long movie. All the characters need their own spotlight moments.
                      So that should give Teyla and Ronon something like....Oh.......34 seconds each in the movie then ?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                        I'm in agreement with this. Or, at least if McKay's in the Atlantis one, don't focus so much on him. The world peace part ... yeah, me too.

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                        Yummy ... pie. Ooooh, how about free cake on Fridays? Or make it on another day. And one for your color choice of jello? Ice cream?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          So that should give Teyla and Ronon something like....Oh.......34 seconds each in the movie then ?
                          Not enough. I want at least 5 minutes for each of them individually.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Not enough. I want at least 5 minutes for each of them individually.
                            That works for me At least it gives Teyla 4 minutes 26 seconds more than normal
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X