This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DSAzrael View Post

IF!! he was driven mad, or if he was filled with vengeance, he would not have been part of the expidition to the pegasus galaxy as he would want vengeance on the ga'ould, but in that same light, the Asgard high council would not have allowed him to exact vengeance as the Ga'ould would see this as the treaty being broken and would start attacking worlds under the protection of the Asgard, WWWHHHIIIICCCHHH could have lead to leave the galaxy in order to forget what had happened, but does not explain his "un-compasionate" attitude towards other life forms.

WWWOOOWWWW i'm a nerd
    Remember, this is the time when the Goa'uld first discovered earth. So there wouldnt have been the treaty as all the humans in the galexy would still be on earth.

Originally posted by DSAzrael View Post
    But this, like alot of stargate, annoys me, its never fully explained or re-visited. We know that for thousands of years the Asgard were clones, downloading and re-uploading the conscious mind of an asgard into a new clone, so this wiki is flawed essentially in that they wouldnt of healed his body, simply given his consious a new body, and with the mind going mad, we know they have the ability to "remove" certain knowledge from the brain (in reference twice to O'Neill Episodes "The Fifth Race" and "New Order Part 2") when O'neill has the knowledge of the Ancients downloaded into his mind, and in both times (and in different ways each time) he has it removed by the Asgard.
    I agree and disagree here. I agree with the swapping his concious into another clone. But I disagree with the removing knowledge from his mind.
    Like I said before, this was when the goa'uld first discovered earth, around 8,000 BC.

As Goa'ulds are parasites and scavangers, they steal their technology. If Ra had taken an Asgard as host, he would have consumed his knowledge. Which i'm guessing is how the goa'uld have their current space ship. Since the goa'uld now only take human hosts, they wont be advancing technologicly. Whereas the 10,000 years past since Famrir was Ra's host, the Asgard would no doubtedly be much further.

So they might not have had the 'right-click delete' technology then.

Now for my contribution,
    I dont think Ra shapeshifted back into his 'original' form when he was blown up. I think it was just a kind of, copy of Famrir still in Ra's mind.
    Like when a goa'uld leaves a host, it leaves a protein mark. With the amount of information Ra must have gotten from an Asgard must have at least left some sort of carbon copy of Famrir inside him.

Comment

Ra took Famrir as a host. And I didn't even see Ra transform into Famrir before his death.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

This hurts my brain again...
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X