Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Extinction" (SGA Movie) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLICK HERE: Stargate Atlantis Movie Teaser
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
      anh....is this trailer real? or it's a fan made?....

I saw 10 seconds of the movie and decided that throwing back my lunch through the mouth was a good idea to show what i felt...
      Last edited by Djangosoul; 26 February 2009, 12:45 PM.
      Hello Guys! Sorry for any Writing errors. I'm Brazilian and don't know english....XD~~

Comment

anh....is this trailer real? or it's a fan made?....

I saw 10 seconds of the movie and decided that throwing back my lunch through the mouth was a good idea to show what i felt...
        Er, it's a joke.

Comment

Well Untill I see it i'll believe it. I would like to see in the atlantis "movie" Sheppard being promoted to Full Colonel For What Happened in "enemy at the gates". Teyla and Ronan adjusting to Earth Culture. Rodney and Jennifer are Married and Rodney is Working outta the newly Rebuilt Area 51. and Richard Woolsey is back with the IOA.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            Well Untill I see it i'll believe it. I would like to see in the atlantis "movie" Sheppard being promoted to Full Colonel For What Happened in "enemy at the gates". Teyla and Ronan adjusting to Earth Culture. Rodney and Jennifer are Married and Rodney is Working outta the newly Rebuilt Area 51. and Richard Woolsey is back with the IOA.

duneknight writes: “–in the upcoming atlantis movie, will Rodney take Keller on ride on a jumper and go to San Fransisco to get married?”

Answer: No.
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

How long has it been since JM commented on the status of the SGA movie script in his blog?
              Recently he commented that Carl had finished the SG-1 script and that BW was reviewing but it seems like it has been almost a month without word on the SGA script. Has it been that long or does it just seem that long?

Comment

Originally posted by EdenSG View Post
                How long has it been since JM commented on the status of the SGA movie script in his blog?
                Recently he commented that Carl had finished the SG-1 script and that BW was reviewing but it seems like it has been almost a month without word on the SGA script. Has it been that long or does it just seem that long?
                Hopefully in the next month or so, we'll hear more.
                sigpic

Comment

Heh, you guys sound like six year olds waiting for Santa...

Comment

Originally posted by EdenSG View Post

What stage is the Atlantis movie at?

We have a detailed pitch and we're going to be having an official discussion probably next week [Feb 9] about how we want to proceed. And then Paul and I are probably going to start work on the script very soon. I've just got to get this Universe script out of the way, my first Universe script. I'm late into the fourth act at this point. By next week [Feb 9] we should probably get started.
                    http://scifi.about.com/od/stargateat...T_mallozzi.htm
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Thanks.

So it has been close to a month without any new news.
                      So back at the beginning of Feb it was still in pitch phase? He said official discussions would probably take place the next week on how to proceed. I wonder if that has happened and if he and Paul actually have gotten around to working on the script, especially since the SG-1 movie seems to be much further along.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                        heh like i said im not holding my breath. i'll be surprised if its not released untill mid 2010. plus im quite glad watching old episodes of Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                          I think we have a better shot of seeing Santa than seeing a 6th season of Atlantis. So we'll take the movie. It's better than nothing.
                          sigpic

Comment

i'll be surprised if its not released untill mid 2010.
                            Actually, I suspect a Christmas release. That gives them 6 months for promo. post production, and they can capitalize on holiday sales.

I doubt we'll here much about either of the movies until the initial production of SGU is done. Things must be pretty hectic. And really, why would we expect a blow-by-blow account of script development, anyway. You don't usually hear much about productions until they start filming.

Comment

We wouldn't expect a 'blow by blow' account of the script development, but considering the fact that JM and others know how anxious fans are and that there are strong rumors circulating that the movie won't happen you'd think they'd mention something if they started to work on it etc.

Comment

People need to chill out. The movies are definitely coming out and will be worth the wait.

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
                                X