This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
    The Goa'uld being enemies ended with Ba'al in Continuum. It's time for something new.
    I think I agree. They need a new Stargate enemy.
    Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
      Yeah Cronus fathered Zeus, Hades and Poseidon according to legend! So it would be unlikely that Zeus would amount to much while his father was a System Lord! Like when Ra was Supreme System Lord, Heru-ur was a minor Goa'uld in his service and only rose to power when Ra died.
      One thing is for sure. It'd make for great drama. Afterall, Greek mythology about their Gods makes them all seem like drama queens & kings. LMAO Intense National Enquirer style potential.

Comment

Why does it have to be Greek gods?

We know that the Asgard took the roles of the Norse gods or were the Norse gods. Why not bring the Furlings in as the Mayan gods? The Furlings helped and defended Earth but had to leave at some point...at which point the Goauld came to Earth.

A couple of images to enforce my argument, within the Stargate universe.

A Mayan carving could represent a Goauld mothership from someone looking directly up.

cant find the image that looks like the ship out of grace but....lol
        you get the idea!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
          Why does it have to be Greek gods?

We know that the Asgard took the roles of the Norse gods or were the Norse gods. Why not bring the Furlings in as the Mayan gods? The Furlings helped and defended Earth but had to leave at some point...at which point the Goauld came to Earth.

A couple of images to enforce my argument, within the Stargate universe.

A Mayan carving could represent a Goauld mothership from someone looking directly up.

cant find the image that looks like the ship out of grace but....lol
          you get the idea!
          Darn good snooping to find that carving, & your idea has some merit. Give that man a Snoopy Snack!

Comment

greek and roman gods seem to have been linked to the ancients. maybe an ori or two has survived? or maybe some new king in the ori galaxy?

Comment

Originally posted by SG1FanOregon View Post
              Darn good snooping to find that carving, & your idea has some merit. Give that man a Snoopy Snack!
              well, gosh...thank you. I'd like to thank my family....

sigpic

Comment

Lets leave greek mythology aside for a minute I was thinking of the asgard how come we never came an asgard named odin that may be the way to go with a new movie a long lost branch of the asgard maybe
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X