Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Actually Buying TAoT and later Continuum?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
    poor excuses.
    Hey he didn't like what he saw and therefore doesn't wish to buy it, you shouldn't slam him for that considering the following comment you left:
    As for "Continuum"... I'm definitely planning downloading it, but not sure whether I want to buy this one. Not my cup of tea.
    What you said there is the exact same situation as g.o.d so really you're being a hypocrite.

Comment

I have not and will not watch any leaked copy... Tues morning I will be at my fav dvd store and will happily watch it in the comfort of my living room. I would rather watch the finished version because nine times out of ten it's much better than any in-progress/leaked version.

Besides, it's already been stated that the sales of these movies hinge on ever getting more. I would think it would be in any true fan's interest to purchase the movies.

Comment

I am on dial up so I didn't download it. But, someone I know did and sent me a copy. My copy from amazon has already shipped. And the person who downloaded and sent me the copy now intends to buy the official dvd, he hadn't before.

I still think TPTB *leaked* this thing on purpose. All this ranting and raving and Joe M's phony indignation over it is nothing more than free publicity for them.

Comment

Of course I will buy them both! Gotta suport a great show like Stargate, and help them keep going. If nobody bought the movies, I don't think we'd see a fourth Stargate movie. Hope we will though.

Comment

I plan on owning both AOT and Continuum, along with any future SG movies that are done as well.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
              I still think TPTB *leaked* this thing on purpose.
              Yeah, they must have, what with all the evidence you present for this dumb conspiracy theory and all.
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

No interest in buying TAoT. I would have if it had been any better (I did so with BSG "Razor") but I am actually on the verge of deleting even the downloaded copy. It simply wasn't that great.
                He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                And he's wonderful.

Comment

poor excuses.
                  I won't buy a movie which I find lame with stupid story and idiotic ending. Believe it or not, I was decided to buy AoT. I have my reasons and you know them

btw. I've deleted leaked version a long time ago. I haven't even downloaded leaked DVD version
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance View Post
                    I would think it would be in any true fan's interest to purchase the movies.
                    Indeed.

Plus, the Bible says that if you watch the leaked copy, you'll burn in Hell if you don't purchase the DVD too.
                    sigpic
                    FOX Network

Comment

Originally posted by Pepermint Jaffa View Post
                      Indeed.

Plus, the Bible says that if you watch the leaked copy, you'll burn in Hell if you don't purchase the DVD too.
                      then I'll burn in hell. I'm sure I won't be alone and we'll have a big party down there
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        I won't buy a movie which I find lame with stupid story and idiotic ending. Believe it or not, I was decided to buy AoT. I have my reasons and you know them

btw. I've deleted leaked version a long time ago. I haven't even downloaded leaked DVD version
                        Well, gee! I guess if you deleted it after you watched it, then it isn't really stealing!

Yes, I will buy both.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                          Well, gee! I guess if you deleted it after you watched it, then it isn't really stealing!
                          I didn't said it isn't stealing
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pepermint Jaffa View Post
                            Amen. I believe that comes right after, "Thou shalt not watch pan-&-scanned films".
                            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Didn't download the leaked version of AoT. Definitely buying all SG-1 movies that come out.

Comment

I didn't watch the illegal download because i enjoy the exictment and build up to a release for some odd reason.

And it comes out tomarrow so i wont be able to concentrate all day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X