X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the ark of truth will play a factor in the third movie since
    Spoiler:
    They hinted at the end of the film about how dangerous someone using it is and it should be destroyed but it wasn't destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
      If you had a choice of the third movie, answer these three questions.

*What race would you want to see come back?

*What guest appearence would you want?

*And if at the end of continuum an old enemy of SG-1 is alive. He/She was
      dead or not who would you want to see return? Specifically which Gou'ld System Lord (Bad Guy)?
      1. Nox, Tollans and Ashen
      2. Mollem, Lya, Oma
      3. Anubis
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

1. Nox, we never did see much of them. Perhaps they can dig up their stargate to come to our rescue or something.

2. Jack O'Neill back as a regular.

3. Apophis/Baal/Yu System lords (Show was at it's best with them as the evil guys).

Comment

The race would have to be one we have never saw like the Fuby from when jack Went to the Asiga home world and was told of four great races.

Dr. mudcay would be cool

Maybe have the wrath find earth and that can be how earth finds out about the stargate.

sorry about the mispelled words and names.
          General Trimpe (The Monkey King)

Comment

Race-The Ancients (not Lanteans. The ascended Ancients froom SG-1. I still love 'em and like learning more about them. They can put them into every movie as far as I am concerned.

Guest appearance-A tie between Oma and Janet. But not a clone or AU Janet. The real one. Don't ask me how, I am not a writer!

Goa'uld-Ra. I just love the creepy face mask and his quietly overwhelming sense of power.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Who's Svarog?
              p.s. welcome to the forum
              Thank you! I'm very glad!

Svarog is a ancient Slavonic god. And Goauld in film.
              http://gateworld.net/omnipedia/chara...s/svarog.shtml

p. s. Sorry for my English. Correct me please, if I'm made mistakes
              Sorry for my English.

Comment

1. I would like to see the Tollan.

2. Guest appearance by General Hammond, Major Davis & Dr Frasier

3. Apophis & Hathor

I also want to see Jack back as leader of the original team of Sam/Teal'c & Daniel. I would also want the smart Jack who is also funny, not the dumb Jack trying to be funny.
                sigpic

Comment

Anything that deals with the repercussions of the Ori in the rest of the galaxy would be nice. If they wanted to make that into a show, I wouldn't be crushed either. That means a little Nox, a little Aschen, some Kelownans (I forget what their planet is called now) and perhaps the giant aliens would make me happy. There are so many plot lines that have been left unresolved! Anything resembling resolution to any of those would be thumbs up in my books.
                  sigpic

Comment

nox, Asgaurd

anubis

Comment

Retu. I loved them. I imagine that they were probably too expensive to do very often, so they just forgot about them.

Guest appearance? Ummm... I dunno. Thor! Or even holo-Thor.

Enemy? Hmmmm... not sure. The Ashen were kind of cool I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
                        If you had a choice of the third movie, answer these three questions.

dead or not who would you want to see return? Specifically which Gou'ld System Lord (Bad Guy)?
                        1. The Tok'ra/Aschen

2. Jonas Quinn/Tomin

3. I'd like to see Adria some how come back, but just as a Prior-like person.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I think the storyline that would allow continuation of storylines touched upon in SG-1 AND the storyline that would be accessible for people with little to no knowledge of the intricacies of the 10 years of SG-1 would be the Furlings. A movie introducing the Furlings, their history, possible enemies, etc... could be the basis of a trilogy (or more) of Stargate movies that could possibly capture new audiences because the Furlings were not touched upon too much inthe series and thus wouldn't require viewers to have much back story on them. This reason alone makes the Furlings as some central role in the third and subsequent Stargate movies.

So to answer the questions:

I'd like to see the Furlings actually appear or atleast learn more about (explore ancient cities/planets etc...). AND I'd like to see the Knox or Tok'ra in some way, an acknowledgement that they still exist in the SG-1 universe.

A guest appearance I'd like to see would be Jack O'Niell and/or Bra'tac. For everything Bra'tac has been to us, he should be in at least one movie!!!!

The Goa'uld system lord that should return should be only one that we know is not dead. I wouldn't mind having a goa'uld return that we've seen on the show, but I'd be neat to see a new fresh Goa'uld rise up (perhaps using human slaves as an army until he could breed new Jaffa or rally existing Jaffa). All in all, I'd like to have the Goa'uld return to their ellegant evilness.

Sorry about being long winded!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            3. I'd like to see Adria some how come back, but just as a Prior-like person.
                            Definately I would very much love that!

Comment

Gou'ld's rule. I want to see them again. Asgards need to come back too. Killing them all off like that was retarded.

Jack O'Neill. You can't get too much Rick Anderson.

Apophis. He's the best Stargate villain ever. He keeps dying and coming back. I'm sure he's still alive. He's like LeChuck. He'll be back. It needs to be the same actor too. They better not kill Baal off in Continuum either. It would suck if there were no more Gou'lds anywhere.

Comment

Asgard & the Nox

Teyla or Ronan

Baal
                                NOX

No Shanks = No Thanks

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X