Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn't say that. Stargate, Independance day, Godzilla and the Day after Tommorow are all amazing films. They are a bit thin in places i have to agree but the point is that they're fun movies to watch on a saturday night with some mates and a pizza.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Certainly, they're decent to unplug to and ingest with some beer and pizza. But the thing is, that's all they're good for. Watch with a critical eye--they're really not very good films. They're 'summer blockbusters', not Casablanca.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Certainly, they're decent to unplug to and ingest with some beer and pizza. But the thing is, that's all they're good for. Watch with a critical eye--they're really not very good films. They're 'summer blockbusters', not Casablanca.
        I doubt many people will be watching them in fifty or sixty years time, but the few I saw were entertaining.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
        X