This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
    After watching that fan video, I'm really tempted to rewatch 'Line in the Sand'. Tim Guinee was great in that episode.

It would be nice if that AOT video did contain movie footage. I was impressed with the fire/water combo of her appearance.
    He was indeed! That's why I'm so glad
    Spoiler:
    he'll be in AOT.

I sure hope we get at least an actual trailer for AOT soon. Continuum is still a ways off, so that one we might have to wait a bit for.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      All I got from that clip was some funky music... No video. How is everyone else seeing something?
      I can't get the video either, just the music. I have managed to find the clip on youtube though, so i'm not too bothered.
      Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
      Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
      Citizen Joe

Comment

I am wondering when we will actually see proper ones on TV or in the cinemas..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I am wondering when we will actually see proper ones on TV or in the cinemas..
          Why would they advertise a dvd movie in the cinemas?

Comment

They advertise everything else.

Or maybe it's only my theatre here that have about 10 ads for cars and video games before actually getting to the movie previews.

Comment

Yeah but I doubt something like the SG1 movies would make it as an ad on the big screen, unfortunately...
              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                Yeah but I doubt something like the SG1 movies would make it as an ad on the big screen, unfortunately...
                MGM could help market the movies by releasing trailers on the internet. That's what I'm hoping for.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                  Why would they advertise a dvd movie in the cinemas?
                  THey have advertised several other films that went straight to DVD....

Comment

Working...
                  X