This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
    HOw do you know about the pics, it has not aired yet.
    http://bp0.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC05579.JPG

If you scroll to the right. It's the pic of them fishing in threads. But this could just be friendshippy rather than relationshippy, however, 'fishing' has been a long running shippy term for Sam/Jack ship, so you never know. That's why I asked if anyone had any other theories.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Well, it was pointed out to me by someone just now that you're allowed to have long hair while serving in the AF, as long as you can tie it back. So she probably doesn't quit the AF. I just wonder why she decided to grow it out after 10 years? And obviously how it grew that long (which started all this off)?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
        Well, it was pointed out to me by someone just now that you're allowed to have long hair while serving in the AF, as long as you can tie it back. So she probably doesn't quit the AF. I just wonder why she decided to grow it out after 10 years? And obviously how it grew that long (which started all this off)?
        Its about time you get it.

Comment

Its about time you get it.
          I'm sorry, where in the discussion did you clear up that Sam could have long hair and still be in the AF?

Comment

I'm sorry, where in the discussion did you clear up that Sam could have long hair and still be in the AF?
            I never said it because it is widely known that US Air Force people could have long hair.

Comment

I never said it because it is widely known that US Air Force people could have long hair.
              Then why didn't you correct me earlier? Before we had the whole S/J discussion.

Comment

Then why didn't you correct me earlier? Before we had the whole S/J discussion.
                Because it is fun to have a debate sometimes.

Comment

Because it is fun to have a debate sometimes.
                  And I don't think Daniel Jackson knew either because he agreed it could be possible that she retire.

Comment

And I don't think Daniel Jackson knew either because he agreed it could be possible that she retire.
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                      I just can't buy that these movies are set before Atlantis Season 4 based on the length of Carter's hair. They'd have to be set at least six months after SG-1's final episode.
                      You don't have to buy it! If TPTB say it's so then it's so! Maybe between S10 and Ark of Truth Sam works with Asgard database for a couple of months...

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                        You don't have to buy it! If TPTB say it's so then it's so! Maybe between S10 and Ark of Truth Sam works with Asgard database for a couple of months...
                        He does not mean not buy the DVDs, he mean like I dont buy what you are telling me. Buy in this case is different.

Comment

He does not mean not buy the DVDs, he mean like I dont buy what you are telling me. Buy in this case is different.
                          Yeah I got it the first time, I'm just saying if TPTB want something then that something becomes canon whether or not we "buy it"

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                            Yeah I got it the first time, I'm just saying if TPTB want something then that something becomes canon whether or not we "buy it"
                            lol, oh ok

Comment

So Carter can grow a year's worth of hair over night, and we're just suppose to accept it? OK, let's have Teal'c's forehead tattoo dissapear without explanation. Oh, and let's put O'Neill back in charge of the SGC with Landry gone without explanation. Afterall, we should just accept it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                                So Carter can grow a year's worth of hair over night, and we're just suppose to accept it? OK, let's have Teal'c's forehead tattoo dissapear without explanation. Oh, and let's put O'Neill back in charge of the SGC with Landry gone without explanation. Afterall, we should just accept it, right?
                                Yes, like we accepted a rookie in command of SG-1, a thief joining the team, Jack moving to DC, Sam moving to Area 51, Sam and Jack not getting together after "Threads", Cam and Lam serving together, a.s.o.

Comment

Working...
                                X