Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

early oma chronicles would not be very SG-1ish

Well, if somehow one of the team or everybody was involved in it, it would. I could see maybe Anubis getting the better of Oma eventually in their 'eternal struggle' neccesitating some kind of SG-1 intervention in the Ascended realm... We don't know what happens with Adria but maybe in her ascended form she interacts with Anubis and Oma... I would like that. Anubis would be soooo jealous of Adria, don't you think?

Also the death of Brata'c could be a nice entry into the acended realm again -- remember in Maternal Instinct he was glad to have acsention to look forward to.

Comment

Something to do with Adria but she probably wont be around anymore after AoT.

SO...

Originally posted by tjmitchem View Post
      1. An Aschen attack with a response from the new uber Odyssey
      I agree with tjmitchem-that would be cool

Comment

I would definitely like to see closure on some older storylines, i.e.: The Aschen, Tollan, and maybe even the Tok'ra (since we barely saw them at all in the last two seasons).
        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

one movie can be about the Alterans and the Ori. Before Alteran's leaving

and another movie can be about the Ancient's war againts the Wraith in PG
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Or would we like to finally see a Wraith/goa'uld storyline? Some mega-Atlantis-SG1 crossover would make a good movie in my mind.

Comment

I wthink they should do a Crossover Movie & then have "The Third Series" start where this left off. That way both SG-1 & Atlantis gets "The Third Series" on its feet

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                I would like the third film to have a Zero Hour format. Counting down to the existence of the Stargate being revealed to the general public, all the world's governments already know but are just keeping it schtum to reveal it all to everyone at the same time.
                During this countdown, SG-1 are on some sort of uber-mission which involves them crossing paths with any remaining Ori forces in the galaxy (if there are any after Ark of Truth), Lucian Alliance, Ba`al, Free Jaffa Nation, maybe even the Tok'ra.
                A real tapestry story which looks like a series of randomly coinciding events, controversial/unpopular decisions, and rivalry between races but at the end everything becomes clear and they realise that *insert name here* has been manipulating everyone from the beginning.
                End of the film, everything has been *mostly* resolved and SG-1 face the world's press as the public faces of the Stargate program.

THE END

...Either that or something involving lots of space battles and ground warfare and preferrably AT naked (but thats never going to happen )
                I would like to see something like that (your original idea AND the AT minus clothing idea, but i'll focus on your first one here lol). I would also like to see the SGC revealed to the public, in the last SG-1 film.

An idea- Earth is attacked, by the Aschen, a new band of Gould, the last of the Ori, or maybe even Anubis returns or whatever, and troops descend upon the planet surface. SG-1 would have to venture to Atlantis and enlist the help of the city, and Atlantis, along with any ships in the PG would come to the aid of Earth, which is being overwhlemed. It would be a big cross over movie, with a huge space battle and a battle on the planet too with Earths army facing off against the alien invaders. SG-1 and the Atlantis team, on their way back to Earth, discover something in the Atlantis database that may help Earth stop the invasion, and while Atlantis aand the ships fly back, one ship returns to Pegasus to locate whatever they found in the database, be it a weapon, a super-ancient ship, a new, better form of power source, or whatever. The battle rages on while SG-1 and SGA-1 work together to get the super device. They will return, and save the day, and the program will be thoroughly revealed to the public during a press conference. Both teams will be standing there, and the first question will be asked. Fade out before they can answer.

And then the plot is continued in Atlantis or Universe, or if the films last as long as I hope they do, an all new series.

Too action-orientated lol?
                Last edited by SGFerrit; 27 June 2007, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                  Iis attacked, by the Aschen, a new band of Gould, the last of the Ori, or maybe even Anubis returns or whatever, and troops descend upon the planet surface.
                  Actually, no, it would make more sense for it to be the Wraith or the Asurans, as then the Atlantis team would have a much more even role to play.

Infact, make it the Wraith, then the thing that the teams find in the database could be the locotion of the answer to what the Wraiths weakness is that was first brought up in the 'Aurora' episode.

Comment

Anything with RDA/Jack as lead actor/character...

Comment

We've had 8 years with Jack in. If he is in the films again (after Continuum) I would not like to see him taking over and being the big star of the show. I mean I love the guy n' everyhting, he really helped to mold Stargate into what it is, but he left of his own accord. He shouldn't just take over the whole thing everytime he returns. Then again, look at Jonas and Daniel...

Comment

i think that thing about stargate being revealed is cool, perhaps next year one movie is an atlantis cross over, and one is that, but link it in with the presidential election, maybe after a year in office in the UK gordon brown is pressuring president hayes to reveal the program, and we find out gordon brown is a goa'uld and sg-1 have to defeat him
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                          It is now well know that if AoT and Continuum do well that more movies will be commisioned. Because MGM are not just taking into account US ratings but instead sales for the whole world, I expect both will be a success. I was wondering, what would you like to see in the third film, if and when it is made? Any story ideas? Old or new enemies? New technology/ships?
                          Hmm, okay, no follow-up on any plot lines done in the SG universe. Period. Get a brand new plot, brand new villians/threat. Please, no time travel. No alternate universe. ANd no offense to RDA, but keep the cast from season 10.

Oh yes, and preferably no more Jaffa politics. Been there, done that

Comment

we find out gordon brown is a goa'uld and sg-1 have to defeat him
                            That would be great, if it was real. I don't particularly want him as my Prime Minister.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              Hmm, okay, no follow-up on any plot lines done in the SG universe. Period. Get a brand new plot, brand new villians/threat. Please, no time travel. No alternate universe. ANd no offense to RDA, but keep the cast from season 10.

Oh yes, and preferably no more Jaffa politics. Been there, done that
                              Yep, I would love to see a new one off enemy, to provide some expansion to the Stargate universe that is currently.

Comment

how about if they bought in the haaken from the alliance video game that got cancelled, as an omage to perception studios, sort of, they were going to be a cool villain species.
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                                Quotes!
                                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X