No announcement yet.

Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am kind of thinking that so much time has now passed (and will have passed by the time anything is actually made), that perhaps it would be better to not tarnish the SG1 legacy by making a movie that is just not quite the same as what we remember through rose coloured glasses.

I just can't see it happening unfortunately.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      That is exactly the way I feel!
      When it comes to the third movie however, I'm not really to accept defeat yet
      Neither am I, don't worry! All I'm sayin' is that the wait isn't that raging and tiring that it used to be...

Comment

Originally posted by never_on_earth View Post
        Neither am I, don't worry! All I'm sayin' is that the wait isn't that raging and tiring that it used to be...
        I'm not ready either...yet...its getting close to being ready to accept defeat.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          I'm not ready either...yet...its getting close to being ready to accept defeat.
          Never!

Comment

Maybe I just feel a bit down, but I'll be bitterly disappointed if there is no 3rd movie. It's strange because over a year ago I didn't think we'd ever be in this situation and now... I just don't like waiting anymore, I'd rather know right now if it's going to happen or not, so that I can stop having hopes and expectations for this movie. That sounds really depressing and I'm usually optimistic about everything...but this has just kind of got to me. I just want to hear something rather than nothing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Never!
              We may not have a say in the matter :-(
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                Maybe I just feel a bit down, but I'll be bitterly disappointed if there is no 3rd movie. It's strange because over a year ago I didn't think we'd ever be in this situation and now... I just don't like waiting anymore, I'd rather know right now if it's going to happen or not, so that I can stop having hopes and expectations for this movie. That sounds really depressing and I'm usually optimistic about everything...but this has just kind of got to me. I just want to hear something rather than nothing.
                I feel the same way
                SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
                  I feel the same way
                  Me too...I heard there may be news around January...IDK Where I read that at...but I know that I did read it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                    yeah.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

We do need to hear something definitive. And soon, I hope.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

time travel movie would be very cool, wish we could do that in real life I would be the first one on board.even if all 4 races would wiped out the produces could still figure out how to get them all back together.

So with that in mind any one up to a good espisode of Stargate SG1

Comment

Well, I don't really care about the plot anymore. I mean, at this point, I just want the movie to be made. And I trust whatever TPTB come up with. It was fun at first to speculate about what it's going to be about. And it will be fun all over again WHEN we get confirmation that it will be made. In the mean time... But heck, I'm saying that though I'm still coming around this thread at least once a week. So it means that I've still got things to say... maybe. Or I'm just rambling about nothingness. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            We do need to hear something definitive. And soon, I hope.
                            Yes...that would be a nice Christmas present!
                            sigpic

Comment

I wish... For once I'd be enclined to believe in an alien Santa, somewhere in a galaxy far far away

Comment

Originally posted by never_on_earth View Post
                                I wish... For once I'd be enclined to believe in an alien Santa, somewhere in a galaxy far far away
                                hey...now that's a plot!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X