Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pjt View Post
    No, I'm totally aware of that people prefer writing to reading.
    But anyway:
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=4645
    I prefer both myself. And I can still hope for another SG-1 movie. But at the rate they're moving...it might have to be filmed in an old folks home.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      I prefer both myself. And I can still hope for another SG-1 movie.
      I hope for one too. I just hope that they don't rush it when they shouldn't.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
        I hope for one too. I just hope that they don't rush it when they shouldn't.
        I concur
        sigpic

Comment

MGM received the money they needed for their big projects: James Bond and Hobbit (yuk!) so their situation should improve
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            MGM received the money they needed for their big projects: James Bond and Hobbit (yuk!) so their situation should improve
            Ooooh ... cool. Where did you find this information? (Inquiring minds would like to know.)

Comment

Things will not calm down, MGM. They will in fact calm up.
              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Perhaps, The Lord of the Rings and the Bond films are juggernauts when it comes to making money. But will it really help the Stargate franchise?

Comment

My information came from one of the many forums I've checked, all I know is that it was a follow-up to an article about MGM's situation. I don't know if this big projects will help stargate for sure but when a studio has good prospects they tend to do more projects
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

i still say a mini-series would be better than a direct tv dvd movie..with a mini-series spanning 2-3 parts allows for the plot to develop without rushing the story..but, a mini-series probably wouldn't be as profittable as a dvd...

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                      i still say a mini-series would be better than a direct tv dvd movie..with a mini-series spanning 2-3 parts allows for the plot to develop without rushing the story..but, a mini-series probably wouldn't be as profittable as a dvd...
                      It might be if they then released it as a dvd. The trouble is dvd sales are still falling and some people in the know seem to think that dvds are on the way out anyway. More and more people are finding other ways to watch the things thay like, legal ways.
                      sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Flappo writes: “I’ve read that you are waiting for the call for the movies. So I’m asking myself, I really don’t wan’t to be offending or something else, why do you don’t call them?”

Answer: By “call”, I don’t mean a literal phone call but a decision.
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ts-curveballs/
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

That's the third comment like that from him in a week. I bet we hear something soon, one way or the other.

Comment

I like the way you think, but I believe it to be more likely that since so many people have been bugging him about it lately, he's choosing those sorts of questions from his mailbag more frequently.
                            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                              That's the third comment like that from him in a week. I bet we hear something soon, one way or the other.
                              Lets hope so!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think there have bee a lot of questions about it -- and answers from JM -- is because there have been a lot of recent interviews and cons where the actors talked about the movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X