Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VSS View Post
    That's very strange for a site that's supposed to keep fans up to date on things.
    Indeed, quite interesting.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I think that in one of the podcasts David said something about doing a bunch of interviews all at once - during some convention for example - and then posting them on the site gradually during following months. Apparently it's a way to have something "new" each week all year round. Not sure if this is the case here though.

It's a real shame this interview is from August. The possibility of starting to film in December/January got me really excited..
      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
      sigpic
      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Yep....apart from a brief snippet relating to SGU which appeared on the main site a few weeks back this is the full version of what was done in Chicago.....nice to hear and read it in full, but again not so brilliant to hear oldish news re: the movies...

I'll wait...I'm patient...and if nothing happens, well I've got my memories and DVD's... - you know there really should be a Janet smiley...

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
          Yep....apart from a brief snippet relating to SGU which appeared on the main site a few weeks back this is the full version of what was done in Chicago.....nice to hear and read it in full, but again not so brilliant to hear oldish news re: the movies...

I'll wait...I'm patient...and if nothing happens, well I've got my memories and DVD's... - you know there really should be a Janet smiley...

Deeds xx
          ask and you shall receive ...

*smilies by scarimor*

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            ask and you shall receive ...

*smilies by scarimor*

*grabs and hugs and pets delightedly*...

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Deeds xx
              I feel pretty much as you do. I really do hope we get this third movie, but if we don't, we do have 10 wonderful seasons and two great movies to always treasure.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Echelon writes: “Wasn’t the SG1 movie slated for around now? Did economic conditions push it back?”

Answer: Yep. No word on either movies for a while now.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-more-mailbag/
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Shawna Buchanan writes: “So, you’ve mentioned the SGA movie again. Is there still no word on that or the next SG-1 movie? Please tell me they’re not thinking of canceling them.”

Answer: Still no word on either movie. Alas, it’s out of my hands. Like you, I’m sitting on the sidelines waiting for the call.
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...m-troy-castro/
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Jackson View Post
                    I think now that the first season of SGU is wrapped up they will go right into making the new Jack-centric movie and then the Atlantis movie. Perhaps at the same time.
                    I hope that's the case! It would make me happy...and after all...it is all about me. (j/k)

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                    That almost certainly isn't going to be the case.
                    Negative much?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Negative much?
                      Nope, realist maybe. SGU has finished filming and neither the producers nor the actors have heard any news on the movie, filming starting any time soon simply isn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                        Nope, realist maybe. SGU has finished filming and neither the producers nor the actors have heard any news on the movie, filming starting any time soon simply isn't going to happen.
                        It also still depends on MGM's financial condition and whether they decide they have enough money to fund either of these movies. And their financial condition is still very iffy at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          It also still depends on MGM's financial condition and whether they decide they have enough money to fund either of these movies. And their financial condition is still very iffy at the moment.
                          This is true...
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought Shanks was quite clear in his interview. He said no movies, until DVD purchases climb back to the pre-crisis levels, 'cause if the rushed DVD bombs, that will be the last. If they wait until people begin to buy DVDs again, then there still can be more movies.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                              I thought Shanks was quite clear in his interview. He said no movies, until DVD purchases climb back to the pre-crisis levels, 'cause if the rushed DVD bombs, that will be the last. If they wait until people begin to buy DVDs again, then there still can be more movies.
                              Your statement assumes that all of us on here have read/heard this interview. As I said in another thread...ya know what they say about assumptions.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                Your statement assumes that all of us on here have read/heard this interview. As I said in another thread...ya know what they say about assumptions.
                                No, I'm totally aware of that people prefer writing to reading.
                                But anyway:
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=4645
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X