No announcement yet.

Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could be one month to ten years. What's "soon" or "hopefully" mean?
    I means he doesn't know. Neither does anyone at the production company. I don't know, you don't know.... MGM may not even know. No one knows.

It could be never. It could be April. It could be next year.

We have no facts, so pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
      I means he doesn't know. Neither does anyone at the production company. I don't know, you don't know.... MGM may not even know. No one knows
      I really wish we did know ... something. It's getting awfully hard to remain enthusiastic and positive, and I'm a diehard SG-1 fan. Casual fans will move on without a moment's pause.

But I'm very grateful for a great decade of TV and a rack of DVDs I can indulge in whenever I want to.

I suppose what it comes down to is I like to think of my team still Out There, doing their thing, and I don't need a movie to convince me of that.

Comment

I suppose what it comes down to is I like to think of my team still Out There, doing their thing, and I don't need a movie to convince me of that.
        What a lovely thought.

Comment

I means he doesn't know. Neither does anyone at the production company. I don't know, you don't know.... MGM may not even know. No one knows.

It could be never. It could be April. It could be next year.

We have no facts, so pick one.
          It could of already happened in an alternate timeline!

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Actually since this movie coming out doesn't defy the laws of physics, it has to have been released in at least one alternate reality.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                Actually since this movie coming out doesn't defy the laws of physics, it has to have been released in at least one alternate reality.
                lol- Quick! Get me a quantum mirror!

Well technically, SG-1 the series is still going on in an AR. Dude, just get me there. I'll never ask for anything else... haha. In this AR, Atlantis and SG-1 are still going concurrently, and no quality has been lost between the shows. McKeller never happened, and the Ori storyline is coming to an exciting conclusion when, early in s14, Daniel finds something written about an "Arc of Truth"...

(Oh, yeah, and guess what? The Wormhole drive never existed in this reality!! Sounds like heaven! )

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

How do I get to that reality?
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I need a black hole and some other techno savvy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      How do I get to that reality?
                      If only Hammond hadn't ordered the Quantum Mirror destroyed...

Perfecto!

Comment

I'm betting Carter could re-invent it.
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                          Yes, thank God for DVD's. But I think we're probably going to hear something one way or the other soon, it's just a feeling I have. And I think it will be good news.
                          I love the way you think

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                          It does yes, the producers thought it would be the only way to appease such picky fans. It's still a good film but the Star Trek movies needed a reboot, Stargate does not and shall not because i don't want to be the old man in 50 years saying the orignal was better.
                          But you would still go and watch it... Just like we all did with the last X-files movie, knowing very well that it was going to be big crap

Well, actually I just quoted you 'cause I thought your statement was funny

Lol!
                          guys!
                          So why are we in THIS one?

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                            lol- Quick! Get me a quantum mirror!

Well technically, SG-1 the series is still going on in an AR. Dude, just get me there. I'll never ask for anything else... haha. In this AR, Atlantis and SG-1 are still going concurrently, and no quality has been lost between the shows. McKeller never happened, and the Ori storyline is coming to an exciting conclusion when, early in s14, Daniel finds something written about an "Arc of Truth"...

(Oh, yeah, and guess what? The Wormhole drive never existed in this reality!! Sounds like heaven! )
                            Uh, *raises hand* Can I go there? Because that sounds better than what happened. The Ori storyline ended far too soon!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            when you hear them saying "not anytime soon" for a year... well that means that come next spring they won't be shooting the movie. I think TPTB aren't ever going to say "no Movie"...they will hedge and say words like "hopefully...soon.....not giving up" and quietly move on to their shiney new toy (SGU) and any other projects... they will never say--"nope not going to happen" because their business is built on expectations.... cynic that I am.
                            How depressing

Though, and correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't this movie originally given the green light and that the economic downtown made them push it back? Maybe I'm far too much of an optimist but I'm still thinking we'll get this movie.

Come on!!! How much longer do I have to watch SGU, and an Atlantis movie, before I get to see SG-1 again!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Though, and correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't this movie originally given the green light and that the economic downtown made them push it back? Maybe I'm far too much of an optimist but I'm still thinking we'll get this movie.

Come on!!! How much longer do I have to watch SGU, and an Atlantis movie, before I get to see SG-1 again!
                              That's what I've heard/read about why the movie hasn't been made. That it was due to the economic downturn, as well as MGM's financial troubles. Who really knows, though. I'm pretty sure if they found the money to make the next SG1 movie now, that it would sell really well.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                That's what I've heard/read about why the movie hasn't been made. That it was due to the economic downturn, as well as MGM's financial troubles. Who really knows, though. I'm pretty sure if they found the money to make the next SG1 movie now, that it would sell really well.
                                I concur
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X