No announcement yet.

Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how bout a movie were earth tells there mw Allies(tokra, jaffa and HEBRIDIANS. plus the ori cos they will be our friends now). they would ask them to help with the war with the wraith in exchange for tech like intergalactic hyper drives and the change to move into a new galaxy. the ori would help because they want to free all human from Tyranny because of what they have been through. then they agree to this. the ori would provide a supergate for transport of the fleet. mean wile why this new Alliance is been formed the wraith get there hands on a hude stash of ZPMs and they create a hude army with millons of soldiers and hundreds of ships. with these new threat the Alliance would have a hard job defeating the wraith. plus the Alliance would be rushed in to battle because if they acted to late it would be much harded because the wraiths army is building very fast.

i think this could have great potential cos who has not throught about hives and wraith cruiser fighting ha'tacks, ori ships or how darts would do against death gliders and ori fighters. i would like to see the jaffa come with a flag ship like the apophis flag ship. i would like to see that against hives.
    plus i would like to see the ground battles. also a battle between a wraith queen and a prior

what do you think
    Last edited by mickhhh; 05 February 2008, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
      how bout a movie were earth tells there mw Allies(tokra, jaffa and HEBRIDIANS. plus the ori cos they will be our friends now). they would ask them to help with the war with the wraith in exchange for tech like intergalactic hyper drives and the change to move into a new galaxy. the ori would help because they want to free all human from Tyranny because of what they have been through. then they agree to this. the ori would provide a supergate for transport of the fleet. mean wile why this new Alliance is been formed the wraith get there hands on a hude stash of ZPMs and they create a hude army with millons of soldiers and hundreds of ships. with these new threat the Alliance would have a hard job defeating the wraith. plus the Alliance would be rushed in to battle because if they acted to late it would be much harded because the wraiths army is building very fast.

i think this could have great potential cos who has not throught about hives and wraith cruiser fighting ha'tacks, ori ships or how darts would do against death gliders and ori fighters. i would like to see the jaffa come with a flag ship like the apophis flag ship. i would like to see that against hives.
      plus i would like to see the ground battles. also a battle between a wraith queen and a prior

what do you think
      Could work, but where did the wraith find the ZPMs. and wouldn't be easier if we tricked the wraith into coming here in a huge number and then blowing them up. Ok, maybe not so much. but the battle between a Prior and a wraith queen would interesting.
      http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Furlings, hands down. I'd also love to see some sort of invasion flick, since some of my fave episodes were Earth-based operations.

Comment

I already posted this to another thread, but it's more appropriate here. How about, Ba'al, or another former System Lord, steals the Ark and re-programs it to re-covert the Jaffa to Goa'uld worship. Perhaps Daniel and Morgan LeFay can team up to stop them? There was some forshadowing of a possibility of something like this at the end of the Ark.

Comment

If Adria can't reprogram it, I don't think Ba'al could. I think the ark can make you belive truth not lies.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I have an interesting time-travel-sort of story. It wouldn't have to, but I think it would be best -- but what if Jack O'Neill wakes up one day, and finds out that we are at war with the Asgard or even th Nox. And for some reason, he is the only one who knows that something is not right.

That would be a great movie idea. Only problem is, ppl who never watched the show may not catch on -- so maybe as a direct-to-dvd movie or something.

Also...what if we learn more about the Gadmeer from Scorched Earth...that alien race? Maybe we can learn from them.
              Last edited by Blistna; 16 March 2008, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Tok'ra vs. Aschen plot to close out both story arcs.
                A subplot detailing the fate of Jack O'Neill would also be good.

Comment

Originally posted by cocytus View Post
                  Tok'ra vs. Aschen plot to close out both story arcs.
                  A subplot detailing the fate of Jack O'Neill would also be good.
                  I like your idea, but a Nox-Tollan vs. Rhee'tou would be even better! Ok, it was only a joke. I sill would like to see these movies:

3th movie - an SG-1 adventure with SG:W events / NPCs / races
                  4th movie - the pilot of SG:U with SG-1 as guest stars
                  5th movie - a cool Atlantis-SG-1 cross-over

They should support the Worlds game and the third series with a DVD film, because than these spin-offs can find easier new audience.

Other. There is any news about the next DVD movies. When will MGM order them? Will they wait the sales number of Continuum? I am asking this, because if we would like to get a third and a 4th movie in 2009, than they have to make it at the summer or autumn of 2008.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I think another idea for a movie thats really cool is Doctor Jackson's father mysteriously returns to Earth and warns Earth about a new enemy that is coming...and reveals information about the "Crystal Skull People". WHat ya think?

Comment

No furlings! If you talk to 10 people on here you get 10 differnt opinions on the furlings and that leaves it up in the air what they are, what they look like, and what they do? I think a soon as you open that door you realise there not that much more mystery that is easily bought left in the sg1 network of stargates.

Movie Ideas find out what accended beings actually do, I see the list of what they don't. [SPOILERS]I think they made a mistake killing off the ori. It gets harder and harder to keep making a bigger and badder wolf at the gates[SPOILERS]

I would like to see a trapped and can't get back scenario that could potentailly open the door for more spin offs

Comment

Originally posted by Clerksfan View Post
                        No furlings! If you talk to 10 people on here you get 10 differnt opinions on the furlings and that leaves it up in the air what they are, what they look like, and what they do? I think a soon as you open that door you realise there not that much more mystery that is easily bought left in the sg1 network of stargates.

Movie Ideas find out what accended beings actually do, I see the list of what they don't. [SPOILERS]I think they made a mistake killing off the ori. It gets harder and harder to keep making a bigger and badder wolf at the gates[SPOILERS]

I would like to see a trapped and can't get back scenario that could potentailly open the door for more spin offs
                        If you were talking to me, I never said anythin about tthe Furlings, I was talking about the "Crystal Skull PPL", ...people just think they were Furlings, but no one said they were.

Comment

?

Comment

Nope, all we know is that one has been pitched. I suppose the fact that we haven't heard any more could be a bad sign, but then again considering the money they're making I don't see why they wouldn't want to make more. Maybe they're waiting to see how well Continuum sells? I suppose we'll have to wait and see...

Comment

Considering AoT was just released, Continuum is still being worked on and the 3rd idea pitched couldnt move forward until the writer's strike was over, everything is in the air. But with the sales of AoT doing well and possibly Continuum doing as well, I'd say it's a good chance a 3rd one will occur.

Comment

The first movie's only been officially out for about a week and a half, so it's too early for the bigwigs at MGM to jump to any conclusions just yet, although reports thus far are that AoT's initial sales to date have exceeded most expectations. They'll likely give it a few more months at the very least until things start to taper off before totalling sales and rental revenues and seeing if they managed to turn a tidy profit, and do the same thing with Continuum before deciding whether or not to greenlight the funding for a third movie, which Brad Wright or one of the others has apparently already pitched to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X