Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard him say b*stard, but that's it. I know they didn't edit it out for C4, and that was during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi View Post
      More frontal nudity like the pilot?

I dunno.
      You need to sign the petition, brother.
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

I hope they don't make it any more violent than in the show. And honestly the SG1 pilot was lame, in more ways than one. (no offense intended) "OK THATS THE THIRD TIME YOUVE SAID THAT LETS GO THROUGH THE GATE ALREADY!!!!"
        You shot that thing at me!
        I was already on an Alien Planet!
        We're all in this together!
        What happens when you dial your own phone number? wrong person to ask!

Comment

I remember from when SG-1 was cancelled, a lot of people were talking about the reason why they didn't like BSG was because SG-1 was a show that they could watch with their kids and BSG... wasn't.

You still don't understand my point? Read what I said again until you understand! *whacks Skiffy upside the head*

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

I'd like to see a little more gore and a little more dropping of the F-bomb.

Lol, yes and Teal'c swearing
            Yay for Canadian Geeks!
            PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

Furling sex orgy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                I read somewhere that back in the Showtime days, Jack used a single profane word (out of the entire series), and they had to edit it out for SciFi, is that true?
                Yup, he used the S-bomb

Comment

Originally posted by ColCaldwell View Post
                  Furling sex orgy.

now THAT would be interesting
                  Yay for Canadian Geeks!
                  PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                    lol, a half hour women's locker room scene with Sam & Vala in the showers.

Seriously though, I don't think cable would censor Teal'c snapping a Prior's neck. Angel was on Broadcast (stricter than cable), and he snapped necks every week.

Teal'c cursing might be funny.
                    Ignoring the fact that AT said she wouldn't do nude scenes, what could they do in the shower for half an hour (besides give fans nosebleeds)?
                    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                    Caboose: They could be worse?
                    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                      Ignoring the fact that AT said she wouldn't do nude scenes, what could they do in the shower for half an hour (besides give fans nosebleeds)?
                      Bet she would for the right price.

Comment

I would love so see this

Damn Ori those guys are Mother F**kers
                        Indeed they are F**kers of the mother

That would be great
                        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                        A Face you Can Trust
                        sigpic
                        So whats the worst that could happen?
                        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                          I would love so see this

Damn Ori those guys are Mother F**kers
                          Indeed they are F**kers of the mother

That would be great
                          I'm picturing a cross between Cartman's tirade at the end of the South Park movie and with Ancient powers.
                          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                          Caboose: They could be worse?
                          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by ColCaldwell View Post
                            Yup, he used the S-bomb
                            He did? The only thing I remeber being edited was the first scene after the credits in Within the Serpants Grasp. When the long range comunication device is set up he says "Think it gets Showtime?" and in any subsequent airing either in regual syndication or on Scifi he says "Ooo cool tv".
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Oops I remember now. It's when he is talking to Klorel.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I think that, with the level of option that no censorship gives TPTB, the TPTB would only include a small extension of bad language or violence in the movies then in the show as the more changes you make the less like the show the movie is.

Why would they want to make drastic changes to a show so many like. Yeah some people will like it, but others wont. IMO I don't think they'd personnal want to take the risk
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:
                                President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                                President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                                Forum Charmer
                                Forum Ambassador
                                Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Working...
                                X