This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
    How can you say Ba'al is the weakest system lord encountered?
    Let's taking into consideration that he has not used any Goa'uld device since ....oh...quite some time, like Reckoning Part1&2 (S8)...The only power he showed was in 10x19 - Dominion when he captured Adria.
    He was mocked almost every step of the way in S9 and S10.

BUT !!!! He was the cutest of the Goa'uld! Really. I liked him as a presence.

Comment

Not really the weakest, maybe they didn't fully use his potentialb ut their were Gouald out their would were weaker. Baal had so much more potential but he still showed power throughout the episodes he was in. As for Season 9 isn't he in asylum on earth? If so he's trying to rebuild his empire and its step by step really. As near enough every gouald is near enough weakened or dead.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1989 View Post
        Not really the weakest, maybe they didn't fully use his potentialb ut their were Gouald out their would were weaker. Baal had so much more potential but he still showed power throughout the episodes he was in. As for Season 9 isn't he in asylum on earth? If so he's trying to rebuild his empire and its step by step really. As near enough every gouald is near enough weakened or dead.
        OK, maybe. I should say that the writers are for blame....I agree to that. They didn't develop the character as I would liked.
        i want Robert&Brad back.....so, can we do something about it?

Comment

Well Baal is going to get developed in the film that will be about him. But in reality its the developers who didn't develop his character, they developed Anubis, but really they didn't focus on showing one gouald bar him as all powerful. They did start in Season 8 showing that Baal was the most powerful gouald. But for me Baal is one of them missed opportunities in SG1 but there have been many of them.
          sigpic

Comment

I think hes cool the way he is but everyone has there opinion he has the best lines imo.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeffsupersaiyan View Post
              Are they going to be in the theater ? i really think they should be. Since th stargate creators are giving up on the show. and why are their only 20 episodes a season . thats no even half a year why not 40 episodes.
              Well... you know... a season is like... a quarter of the year... so maybe that's why they call the show's "Season 1" etc...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X