Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of EXTRAS would you like from the STARGATE MOVIES ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
    Hmmm...

Disc One
    -Audio Commentary by the director, DP, ect focusing on the technical, cinematographic and special effects aspects of the film
    -Audio Commentary by the cast focusing on the acting and on-set anecdotes, ect
    -Audio Commentary by the writers and a Stargate expert (perhaps a fan) focusing on the writing, history of the series, etc
    -Isolated Music Score

Disc Two:
    -The Stargate Primer (hour-long doc, perhaps done in the style of this SG-1 files of the SGC things, that'd be neat)
    -Deleted Scenes (with optional commentary)
    -Outtakes Reel
    -A series of featurettes covering every aspect of the production, totalling 90-120 minutes
    -Teaser Trailer for Continuum
    -Behind-the-scenes Sneak Peak of Continuum with cast and crew interviews
    -Featurette (22-44 minutes, depending on how far along they are) on the third Stargate Series
    -Theatrical Trailers, TV Spots, ect
    -Production Design Gallery

Menu Structure (SGC):
    -Main Menu: The Gateroom
    -Play: Gate turns on, we go through and see a short wormhole
    -Languages: Control Room
    -Special Features: The Board Room (submenu of Landry's office if needed)
    Well detailed. I think that would be a great layout of the DVDs.

Comment

Definitely bloopers, outtakes, deleted scenes, commentary, etc. Also, I wouldn't mind a special maybe discussing what TPTB would have done if they had had another season to work with. That'd be pretty cool for me. Also, lots and lots of behind-the-scenes stuff showing the making of the films.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
        I also think they should have an hour maybe long episode kind of thing that catches up on the last ten years and the Ori storyline, maybe it could have the actors explaining things as it goes on and shows some of their thoughts on different parts.
        I think Cooper and Wright already said something about a documentary that would be a 'crash course' on Stargate in order to allow new viewers to enjoy the movies.

Originally posted by The Fifth Man
        Also, I wouldn't mind a special maybe discussing what TPTB would have done if they had had another season to work with. That'd be pretty cool for me.
        That is actually a good idea. You don't see enough of that kind of stuff on canceled TV shows DVDs.
        Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
        http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Working...
        X