Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whilst I don't mind a 'conclusion' to the Orii storyline, I don't think they should dismiss the Orii as a whole just yet - look @ the Goa'uuld, it took 8 years to kick their little snakey butts & they're STILL around causing mischief!

As for the 'time travel' idea - either movie could lead to a re-branded franchise (i.e.: STARGATE COMMAND ), Season 11 () , mini-series, further direct-to-DVD movies, etc - I am not fond of them; even if the premise of the whole 'how things might have been/be' thing is interesting to a certain point.

As for the first movie which is suppoed to 'wrap-up' the whole Orii story-arc, I want to see & featured at some point - even is if is only in passing! - the S.G.C. go public (they can;t hide the existence of the Stargate, the S.G.C. & the greater truth of what's 'out there' forever. . . ) & some sort of satisifactory conclusion to the whole thing.

Here's hoping the movies will be good & do the fans, cast/crew & all involved in STARGATE SG-1's pehnomonial 10-year run justice; or so help me somone *cough* Mark Stern *cough* is gonna get , laid low in the dust, & served up on a platter to the . . .

Comment

I started a thread like this, but it disappeared. Hmm, wondered what happened?

I think the first movie should tie up the Ori, as they are planning. And the second movie should tie up Ba'al and the Trust, or all the Goa'uld left, also since it will be about time travel, explain what happened to the Furlings. I think that would be the best way to end the series.

: Green is Good.
      sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Working...
      X