Viewers:
    25%-Didn't buy it.
    75%-Bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-25B11
      Viewers:
      25%-Didn't buy it.
      75%-Bought it.
      75% of not many viewers-hence why it got canned.

Comment

Originally posted by david2708
        75% of not many viewers-hence why it got canned.
        Almost 2,680,000 viewers isn't many?

Good job switching words around just so you sound right in the end.
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by SG-25B11
          Viewers:
          25%-Didn't buy it.
          75%-Bought it.
          More than 75% IIRC, the cable base has expanded.
          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
          -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
            Almost 2,680,000 viewers isn't many?:
            Apparently not!

Comment

Originally posted by david2708
              Well, in the end, the viewers didn't buy it, half a million tuned out and the show got canned.
              Please do not use ratings in this discussion. There are many ways to "dissect" the ratings to fit your/my viewpoint.

Comment

What an episode it made me speechless at the end....
                I had to looks at 1st ep of s10 summary to see what happened.

IMO SG1 could have ended there instead of s10 & then started Stargate: Prior Invasion or something with a nicer title

Anyway looking very forward to season 10 now

Overall 9.75/10 for shock value of ending.

Comment

[Spoiler alert]

Was anyone else annoyed that the Russians had the balls to ask for an X-303? Besides, the Antarctic Stargate [which Russia salvaged] was originally claimed by the US.

Comment

Originally posted by LHB
                    [Spoiler alert]

Was anyone else annoyed that the Russians had the balls to ask for an X-303? Besides, the Antarctic Stargate [which Russia salvaged] was originally claimed by the US.
                    Meh, they're leeching us. It's what they do.

Best Stargate quote:
                    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

I was very disappointed with this episode. The first 45 minutes was the worst of any episode of the entire season. I can see why the ratings dropped.

Now the last minutes of it were outstanding - great battle scenes! I dunno, maybe it's me but this whole Merlin arc is boring. How did we get from Egyptian myth over to Arthurian anyways? And why? Are different writers involved with this season?

Comment

I whiled away the first 39 minutes musing on silly things I noticed during the episode.

How is it that Camelot is so incredibly muddy yet SG1 don't have any on their boots?!! If I walked through that my shoes would be covered and jeans spattered with it however carefully I tried to walk through it!!! The villagers don't have any at the bottom of their long tunics, cloaks and dresses. In fact they are all incredibly clean considering how much mud there is!!!

The only person that got any on them was Mitchell when he was doing his fighting bit. Then somehow it magically vanished. I wished mud did that for me when my kids were younger and they looked like Mitchell did on occasion.

And finally Asgard beaming technology is amazing, as SG1 didn't take any of the mud with them onto the ship when they were beamed up. I really wished for a bit of reality here and see the lovely shiny floor being dirtied and SG1 doing that awkward walk you do when you realised you messed up someones nice clean floor.
                        -----------------------------------------------------
                        Arthur: No, on second thought, let's not go to Camelot
                        Knights: Right!
                        Arthur: It is a silly place.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Comment

Watched Camelot a few days ago, and I thought it was brilliant!! The Supergate activation and all the ships being destroyed looked amazing!!!!!!!

They can't have the nice, new, CLEAN Odyssey getting dirty, can they?

Comment

Originally posted by LHB View Post
                            [Spoiler alert]

I just finished watching it. and i love the ep.

Anyway to answer your question, I was half expecting Landry to say that the gate was origianlly belong to the US. Russian stole it from them through the international waters in season 3/4. Which did kinda piss me off back then adn stil ll does.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                              I just finished watching it. and i love the ep.

Anyway to answer your question, I was half expecting Landry to say that the gate was origianlly belong to the US. Russian stole it from them through the international waters in season 3/4. Which did kinda piss me off back then adn stil ll does.
                              Well didn't the US kinda steal it from Egypt?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                                Well didn't the US kinda steal it from Egypt?
                                I though they found in egpyt through a dig with permission from the Egyptian goverment.

Comment

Working...
                                X