No announcement yet.

Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look like bits of Hatak to me- they're just pretty close to the camera.

Comment

Shouldn't you have used the spoilers tag?
      Spoiler:
      ?
      School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
        Shouldn't you have used the spoilers tag?
        Spoiler:
        ?
        If you were referring to me I opened a thread (with spoiler warning in the title) but apparently it got merged

Maybe it does have a better place here indeed.

Oh well since I'm posting in this thread I might as well comment on the ep, I liked the Merlin part (I liked the whole "old legend was actually an ancient" part in the first place).
        Last edited by Dutch_Razor; 19 March 2006, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Wasn't one of the 304's destroyed at the end of Camelot? I assume it was the Odyssey as Mitchell and Danial were aboard the Korelev But it says that in an episode of next season the Odyssey fights some Ha'taks

Please explain....................
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

it was the Korelev that got destroyed

and in season 10 it says that the odessey would battle some hataks?

Comment

The Korelev gets destroyed in Flesh and Blood.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

the korelev is destroyed, im not sure how but :

Spoiler:
                daniel winds up on board one of the ori ships

not sure about the crew though

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

So, the Korlev is destroyed. Yippee! What's the next Russain BC-304 or BC-305 going to be? (The Korlev B )

Comment

personally i say screw that, wheres the british BC-304!!

wooo!

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones

wooo!
                      We Definatly Need a British BC-304 or BC-305. Go Britain I say!

The HMS Royalty! The Pride of the British Interstellar Navy Force!

Rule Britainia, Britainia Rules the Waves, Briton's never, never, never Shall be Enslaved...

Commanded By Colonel HJ. Toffington III

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones

wooo!
                        Sure, why not? The British were next in line anyways.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I wanna see a skandinavian BC-304

Gifts
                          -X-
                          --------------
                          Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

Wow, this is sooo off Topic, and there are sooo many other post's like it...

But anyway, Alongside the BritBC, I wouldn't mind seeing a UN one, take that Nationalities! It would be better,, have the Ultimate UN ship!

Or perhaps, if the USSR was still around, a USSR BC-304 or BC-305!
                            They would be sooo against the Goa'uld Slavery!
                            "Slaves should be equal!"
                            "Share the Naquada!"

Comment

Almost 50 pages. Wow. Best Episode of Season 9 hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by d3thr0n3d
                                [*]Create an Iris
                                Considering how Carter was able, not only to land and get a magnetic lock on the super gate but also manage to reprogram the dialing crystal, I do not see how difficult it would have been to put one of the ships, possibly the Asgard vessel, directly on top of the supergate and expand the forcefield from the ship around it, thus creating a massive energy iris, preventing the ships coming through.
                                In previous seasons the Goauld, the Nox the Tollan (and I'd bet, the Ascended Oma) were all able to penetrate Earth's iris. After what the Ori-designed satelite did to Prommie's Asgard shields in Ethon, it's not unreasonable to think that the Ori would also have some sort of anti-iris feature on their supergate.

As to blocking the mouth of the wormhole with Hataks, they were about to open the gate themselves, (although I'm unclear as to what address they had in mind). When the Ori opened the gate it was different from the regular gates, wasn't it? Something happened to the gate prior to its opening, causing Sam to disconnect and drift away. I bet there'd have been some kind of repulse field against any sort of obstruction inside the gate, too.

Still, it would have been cool to see them try and then fail.
                                Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                                "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                                One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                                resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                                confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                                A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                                The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Working...
                                X