X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Heck yeah it is!
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Best bit: Teal'c saying "the Easter Bunny".

Other Best Bit: Sam in her space suit watching the battle. I haven't seen a single expression do so much acting since Niles' face when he opened the door and saw Frasier's agent. It was a really spectacular looking battle, but having that reminder that tiny little Sam in her flimsy white spacesuit was hanging in nothingness and watching it around her... wow, that gave it a personal angle like nothing else could have.

Madeleine

Comment

Spoiler:
        Its said that all four Ori ships begin the invasion of Chulak in the next season with the flagship landing on the planet. Inside there is Daniel and Vala as well as her child Adria and a Prior I think.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally Posted by rarocks24
          what spoiler tag are you using wacko! ?
          The same as the old one, except you use spoilers instead of spoiler, simply the extra s at the end changes it!

Originally Posted by rarocks24
          I read that but Daniel and Mitchell were on it and

Spoiler:

Daniel is deffenatly in 10.3 so maybe it gets blown up after they get off or something
          Spoiler:
          No it was the Korelev that 100% gets it, Carter radios asking did anyone on the Korelev survive the blast, Daniel responds that he is okay, somehow he's now abaord the Ori ship & goes to look for Vala. The Ori probably take him off, just to taunt him, like they did earlier in the season.

Mitchell, is either on a 302, which is what I think, or the Asgard ship got him off just in time, we know Odyssey couldn't do it because of the interferance, therefore the Asgard may have had better luck. Personally the 302 is a much more logical bet.

personally, I think the Ori won't see what's left of the fleet as a threat and move on - probably just hyperspacing out of there to the nearest world on their conversion/eradication list.
          They head to Chulak & one of the ships land's on the surface. The others would logically break away & go their own way, especially since they've seen that the enmy ships are much more weaker than theirs.

Ok, most of the Hat'taks got blown up. At least one earth ship got destroyed
          Spoiler:
          (assumingly the Odyseey(spelling?)
          because Dan and Mit were on the korevel(spelling)), Sam is floating around in space, Teal'c is on board a LA ship, that is probally not got blown up as well. So my question is, when they pick up for S10 how will they get out of this one?

Stupid theorys most welcome like, Furlings come out of nowhere with ships that own the ori (Not the one with Vala on it obviously)

or... Nox decide peace IS NOT the answer and blows the ori to hell..., Serious ones are welcome as well
          Two Lucian Alliance ships are left intact, they square off against Odyssey, Kvasir works to repair all the damaged systems sustained against the Ori ships in battle. Hence if they are allowed to remain then the Ori obviously move on to other worlds.

Simply put, the ships won't be destroyed, this season will be about them getting a foothold in this galaxy, hence the ships will remain & destroy or convert worlds for the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
            And there is still 4 Ori Ships in our Galaxy... They cut our fleet to shreds...

Having one Asgard ship at the Supergate would be easy for an Ori ship to destroy.

Mattathias
            What? They would be destoryed as soon as they came through the wormhole.

Sounds like a good idea. Too bad they didn't think of it. Of course, that would have killed Vala aswell.
            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Wouldnt you need a hell lot of power to just create such a powerful shield? I mean the supergate is kind of big.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Spoiler:
                I heard Bra'tak might get shot down. I hope he can still survive.
                http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                  ^^^^^^

We don't know that for sure.

Seeing as how two of the principle cast members were on board when it blew, it's rather pre-mature to state that as fact until we actually see the premier.

Yes, I've read the same spoiler articles, but sometimes what's said in those and what actually happens are two very different things.

Flesh & Blood Spoilers

Spoiler:
                  Elsewhere, the Earth ship Odyssey squares off against a group of Goa'uld motherships under the control of the Lucian Alliance, a group of criminals that have banded together to fill the power vacuum left by the Goa'uld. The ship is damaged and key systems are offline, including the hyperdrive and the Asgard transporter. The Asgard Vasir works to repair it.

Carter radios the Ori ships in the hopes of contacting any survivors of the Korelev, an Earth ship apparently destroyed by the Ori (probably how Daniel wound up on board). Daniel finds his radio and responds, assuring Sam that he made it okay. He and Vala hope to zat Adria and capture her.

Hence we do know that for sure. Gateworld only posts it when they have it directly from a proper source, unlike sites like SGP that just speculate a lot of the time. Never since I've been here have any of the spoilers been wrong. Such as check the ones that were posted for S9 long before they were even shown, they're still up & see how far off they were. Also in the spoilers it says the rest of the team goto Chulak, so Mitchell is either beamed off by the O'Neill or he escapes on a 302.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^

Werry interestink......

Nuclear wessels........

Comment

Why bother with an iris? Why not "bury" the gate?

Wouldn't material within the volume of the forming event horizon prevent a wormhole from forming?

Comment

Awesome ships, cool fight. Pitty there was only one Asgard ship. And the Lucian Alliance couldn't spare any more ha'taks or the Jaffa council that matters. There were so many ha'taks before. It could have been more. I think that it wouldn't be that bad if they had launched the F-302's, lots and lots of death gliders and al'kesh. We know that the death gliders can be piloted from the ha'tak itself. So no-one realy could get hurt.
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

The reason the Ancients did nothing is that the Ori themselves are not in the Milky Way. It's just their armies and Priors.
                          Someone might have said that in the 40 pages I didn't read, but hey...

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                            what spoiler tag are you using wacko! ?
                            Spoiler:
                            for the new one it is [ spoilers ]....[ /spoilers ] (without spaces)

Spoiler:
                            or if you're a golden oldie it's [ spoiler ]...[ /spoiler ] (without spaces)
                            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

[spoilers]
                              Just wanted to see if this works.
                              [spoilers]
                              You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                nope.
                                You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Working...
                                X