• Show
Clear All

Yes it was the
    Spoiler:
    Korelev

Comment

^^^^^^

We don't know that for sure.

Seeing as how two of the principle cast members were on board when it blew, it's rather pre-mature to state that as fact until we actually see the premier.

Yes, I've read the same spoiler articles, but sometimes what's said in those and what actually happens are two very different things.

Comment

Well one was definatly blown to bits tho

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
          ^^^^^^

We don't know that for sure.

Seeing as how two of the principle cast members were on board when it blew, it's rather pre-mature to state that as fact until we actually see the premier.

Yes, I've read the same spoiler articles, but sometimes what's said in those and what actually happens are two very different things.
          Spoiler:
          In one of the upcoming episode spoilers the Odyssey is there. So it couldn't have been the one destroyed.

Comment

well. this is scifi.. i mean. the spoilers say that daniel, and i belive carter (don't know who for sure) suddenly end up on an ori ship... so.. who knows.

but knowing the nature of scifi show, and how sg1 has been running, weve already had one ship blown up this season. i don't think they would take that kind of turn at destorying the oddesy. tptb seam to target the russians as greedy folk, who get it bad in the end. (with there entire team but the leader dieing in any episode) so i think the korolev got it.
            Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
            (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Yup, it totally blew the frack up. I hope the Russian is still alive. I like him, and it took a long time to build his character for me to like him. He can't be dead. That and when they say his name it sounds like something else that is realy funny.
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                The tags:

Spoiler:

without the " "

That would be great...possibly unlikely
                Spoiler:
                Like this?

Great! Thanx.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                  Spoiler:
                  In one of the upcoming episode spoilers the Odyssey is there. So it couldn't have been the one destroyed.
                  Huzzah for the deus ex machina then.

I still think it would be a cool twist to have the one ship left in our orbital defense fleet belong to the Russians. It's a nice dichotomy, the US is responsible for defending the planet via the Stargate, and Russia via the 304 (until a new one is built, that is).

And who knows.... it may just end up being the case (wink wink)....

Comment

Okay, can someone please do a search? Search is a necessity, it keeps people from making redundant posts! This post is the most redundant post I've ever seen! Please, use search! Walter, you're quite slow today about the search feature.

And

Spoiler:
                    yes, we did. We lost the Korelev.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                      Okay, can someone please do a search? Search is a necessity, it keeps people from making redundant posts! This post is the most redundant post I've ever seen! Please, use search! Walter, you're quite slow today about the search feature.

And

Spoiler:
                      yes, we did. We lost the Korelev.
                      I haven't been posting in science and tech as much lately, so I didn't realize this thread had already been brought up , else I would have been on top of things.

PS - How did you get that cool spoiler thing?

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                        I haven't been posting in science and tech as much lately, so I didn't realize this thread had already been brought up , else I would have been on top of things.

PS - How did you get that cool spoiler thing?

Just learned.

["spoilers"]Insert spoiler here["/spoilers"]

Remove the ".

Darren updated this particular spoiler tag. I don't think the others have been updated yet.

Comment

^^^^^^^

Yeah, that thing is fun.

Buttons rock.

Anyway, I'm hit or miss on telling people about the search feature..... this time I missed mostly due to fatigue of telling people about the search feature.

/edit-

Testing spoilers tag....

Spoiler:
                          Buttons are fun!

Comment

Nah, that probably something that would be considered "primitive thinking" for an Asgard. They need to call in Zelenka for that, since neither Sam or McKay thought up of using extended shields.
                            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

This thread is well worth it for the new sproiler tag feature alone.
                              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

And there is still 4 Ori Ships in our Galaxy... They cut our fleet to shreds...

Having one Asgard ship at the Supergate would be easy for an Ori ship to destroy.

Mattathias

Comment

Working...
                                X