Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Ok, most of the Hat'taks got blown up. At least one earth ship got destroyed (assumingly the Odyseey(spelling?) because Dan and Mit were on the korevel(spelling)), Sam is floating around in space, Teal'c is on board a LA ship, that is probally not got blown up as well. So my question is, when they pick up for S10 how will they get out of this one?

Stupid theorys most welcome like, Furlings come out of nowhere with ships that own the ori (Not the one with Vala on it obviously)

or... Nox decide peace IS NOT the answer and blows the ori to hell..., Serious ones are welcome as well
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Still this episode was fine but the series is heading the wrong way. To much is yet to be explained. I don't know if i missed something but i can't understand the asgard question. Did they know about the Ori ? If yes aren't they worried ? Only one ship ? If they didn't it's even stranger. They were old allies to the ancients....... Oh well. Let´s hope season ten shows some light on the subject.
      Just a question...... Is it possible to an asgard to ascend ????? They should...

Comment

personally, I think the Ori won't see what's left of the fleet as a threat and move on - probably just hyperspacing out of there to the nearest world on their conversion/eradication list. maybe one will stay behind (given our weapons are apparently useless), probably the one with Vala onboard. the asgard will kick it up a notch and ultimately destroy the ship but not before they beam Vala out.

Comment

Easy, the orii found out about the starbuck plague and run for it.

We haven't seen much from the asguard, maybe they have sent a few replicator enhanced ships (i assume they have picked them up now they are empty) to destroy the orii ships.

Comment

From the Season 10 spoilers

Spoiler:
            Its the Russian Ship that is blown up - not the US ship

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
              From the Season 10 spoilers

Spoiler:
              Its the Russian Ship that is blown up - not the US ship
              I read that but Daniel and Mitchell were on it and
              Spoiler:
              Daniel is deffenatly in 10.3 so maybe it gets blown up after they get off or something
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                Well then it's clear the Ori are weak! It takes them a few seconds to kill a Mothership using secondary weapons!!!

Seriously folks, we're screwed.

Hallowed are the Ori!
                Yes, and the Ha'taks have proven to have such great shields in the past! And who said those were secondary? I'd make them my primary weapons if I were the Ori. Those slow beams are easy to maneuvre around. Heck, send a flesh of Al'keshes, Death Gliders and whatever our version of the Death Gliders are called on them and they're doomed!

Comment

I dont think the Asgard were running, just evading fire, and I think there was only one ship because they were there to bring information not to fight.

And is just me or should Sam have stopped the gate from dialing by pulling all the crystals. She was standing right there.

I can't wait for next season, great final episode, kudos to all tptb involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Jester
                    And is just me or should Sam have stopped the gate from dialing by pulling all the crystals. She was standing right there.
                    Since when has a gate needed its control crystals to be connected in order to receive an incoming wormhole?

Comment

Do recall that the Oddessy's sublight engines were pasted by the very first shot it took. In a side-view shot you can clearly see the other ships begining to manouver (same with the Ori ships), except for the 304 which is dead in the water.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

what spoiler tag are you using wacko! ?
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Something to do with magnets...
                          oh and that spoiler tag is great btw.
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Was watching Camelot again and when the ori dialed in, I was thinking what if we had installed an iris over the supergate. Now that would've been funny, Kvasir comes up with the bright idea of somehow using his ship to extend his shields to cover the diameter of the gate and act like an iris (kinda like how Atlantis has an iris made of energy).

The toilet ships going splat would probably have pissed off the ori

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                              what spoiler tag are you using wacko! ?
                              The tags:

Spoiler:

Originally posted by wako!
                              ["spoilers"]
                              ..... some spoilers....
                              ["/spoilers"]
                              without the " "

Originally posted by AdamRLeggett
                              personally, I think the Ori won't see what's left of the fleet as a threat and move on - probably just hyperspacing out of there to the nearest world on their conversion/eradication list. maybe one will stay behind (given our weapons are apparently useless), probably the one with Vala onboard. the asgard will kick it up a notch and ultimately destroy the ship but not before they beam Vala out.
                              That would be great...possibly unlikely
                              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Did we lose a 304 in the battle with the Ori Ships? When they both fired their beams at the one ship?

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                                Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                                the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                                Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                                The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Working...
                                X