Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freyr's mother
    Ya can't to go into a sub-forum labeled 'Camelot 920' and expect there to not be spoilers without sp tags.
    Thank you...that was bugging me. Another thing I find weird in a thread called Camelot, is I thought we could talk about the episode, but yet people still highlight spoilers of things that actually happened in the show. I noticed that with the other episode threads too.

Apparantly SGA aired in Canada a few weeks before the States, so whenever I saw an episode title I hadn't seen, I stayed away.

Anyway, that was something that was bugging me so I was glad someone else brought it up

Comment

Thats why it is called a cliffhanger

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
        Why is my "Gallifreyan Artifact" thread merged into this? It wasn't about the episode, it was about something in the backround of a single shot and an odd coincidence. By merging it you have effectively made it so nobody will see it or respond to it. So glad I posted it for nothing. Annoyed now.
        Oh, that`s what happened. I thought I was going nuts. Was sure I responded to you in the other thread, then was reading this one and saw our posts, was doing a little
        Fargater (n.) A Farscape fan who got curious about Stargate SG-1 on learning BB and CB would be joining, belatedly discovered the greatness of Stargate SG-1 in reruns, and who is now a happy fan of both shows.

Comment

ya..i know that, but wheres the fun in a cliffhanger if you cant debate what the resolution might be
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
            Think, yep a good idea.

In the 6 seconds it took Daniel to shoot the damn things it would have been just as easy to pull the lot of them, there were only 10. This would be more in keeping with Daniel's character, you know the guy that doesn't want anything to be destroyed or left behind because they might learn something from it. Some people have mentioned it because it probably struck them, as it did me, as odd and out of character.

So, thinking, yeah a good idea.
            Not necessarily. It was never guaranteed removing crystals from the console would have disabled the Black Knight. Quite possibly, back-up systems could have been activated, proving doom for Mitchell. So, damaged modules from a bullet might have been more aptly suited for the case than attached ones - the projectile probably damaged more primary systems than just pulling them out. Just my opinion.
            Last edited by randy; 15 March 2006, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Show's over, SG-1's dead

Comment

Originally posted by randy
                Good site. I myself try not to use fansites as credible sources. I mostly use .edu or .gov sites.
                Its the best site out there for this.
                Try finding a gov or edu site which has details about nukes in space.
                I failed.
                But that site look accurate from what i know about nuke weapon effects and so on. And its a highly regarded site as well.

Comment

i wont believe it wil i see it...and dont say tht!!!!stupid asgard should have sent more ships...its all their fault
                  sigpic

Comment

I went back to the recording of the show and watched it carefully...
                    Spoiler:
                    I saw the right-side and front of the ship explode. Most agree that it is the Korelev. I do believe that the bridge of the 304 is on the left side and on top. The explosion looked bad, but it's possible that only half of the ship exploded and the rest survived (at least for a while). Hopefully long enough to get our main characters into escape pods or fighters. I noticed also that the Korelev's shields were able to deflect one of the two converging mega-beams before failing
                    Last edited by crquinlan; 14 March 2006, 08:02 PM.

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/s.../korolev.shtml

on here, it said the korolev was severly damaged or destroyed.

Comment

I also noticed that the Ori ships have more than just their main weapon.

The very last Ha'tak to get blown away was BEHIND the Ori ships and was shot 3 times by a smaller gun in a burst of fire.

I really dont think it would of done as much good even if everyone did get behind them.
                        I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Well if it was only a science ship, exampls why they didnt do much. Was nice to see 2 BC303s together though.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                            Well if it was only a science ship, exampls why they didnt do much. Was nice to see 2 BC303s together though.

actually i think there 304's now
                            but apart from that, i was somewhat torn about the episode

the 1st half was slow and the 2nd half rocked
                            so it cancels out, defintly cant wait for season 10 now

Comment

Camelot was the best of Season 9.
                              What a battle!!
                              The text message from the Ori creeped me. It work better than a video.
                              It's poinless to negotiate with people that say "I'm sure we could work somethin", because rest assured that they will not pay. And yeah....

Comment

I really liked the 'Mitchel you n00b' statement given by T near the start when they're trying to figure-out how to get in to Merlin's Library
                                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X