No announcement yet.

Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well according to the summary of Camelot on here, it said it was a asgaurd science vessel. So maybe it was a newer class of science vessel that looks like the o'neil.

Comment

I liked this episode. It was slow to start but the ending was so cool! Liked the fact of who pulled excallibur out of the stone (loved that twist). Interesting twist on the fate of Arthur after his battle.

Loved the ending......Carter's face.....then watching Vala's face....I mean you could tell that she was very upset. Proberly what sent her into labour.

Great ending to the season. I hope it picks up from the place it was left at, next season!
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

I'm actually quite glad i'm gonna be at work tomorrow night when the Stargate Atlantis season finale is on. I can't face another season finale so soon, espeically a cliffhanger one. I'll record it and watch it in...oh say a few months when i've recovered from the Stargate SG-1 finale!
        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
          Ya know, I dont see why people are moaning about Daniel Shooting the Control Crystals

He would have no idea which Crystal would have deactivated the holograms and he knew Mitchell was in trouble so he took quick action

Christ people think
          Think, yep a good idea.

In the 6 seconds it took Daniel to shoot the damn things it would have been just as easy to pull the lot of them, there were only 10. This would be more in keeping with Daniel's character, you know the guy that doesn't want anything to be destroyed or left behind because they might learn something from it. Some people have mentioned it because it probably struck them, as it did me, as odd and out of character.

So, thinking, yeah a good idea.
          -

Comment

Ever heard of quick thinking and not OverThinking certain actions when a friend's life is at stake?

Jeez

Comment

I saw "Camelot" today and I thought it was pretty , pretty average for a season finale :blink: ..At least Daniel and Sam had a bit more to do but I will never say that camelot is the best episode ever ..not at all ..I prefered Crusade to be honest and what a way to finish off a season !!!!..Sam stucked in space on the side of the universal Stargate !!! poor Sam and she can't even help

I think the storyline was a little bit too much all over the shop ..One minute ..it's Merlin , one minute it's the Ori invasion . There is supposed to be a connection between the Merlin ancient device and the Ori thingie but apparently we didn't see what it was and now it's a bit late as the Ori went through the big gate ..unless the device , once they find it is all magical and all that and can make the Ori disappear all of a sudden ..If that was the case , it will be a little cheesy but anyway , let's wait . Also Vala was not part of the episode "Camelot" and all of a sudden , we see her just for 2 seconds right at the end ..What is all that about ?!!! A bit weird even if her child is supposedly the will of the Ori !!!Come on , we even didn't see One Ori in the episode , just the spaceships ..so really a bit all over the shop that episode !!! :blink:

I was disappointed with the finale .

Caty

Comment

My favourite part of the episode was the music. Damn fine stuff, especially during the fight with the Black Knight and the Big Hairy Space Fight at the end.

The BHSF did a great job of ratcheting up the tension and left us wanting more, much like Siege II did for Atlantis.
                sigpic
                http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

What a cool episode!!!!! A battle, the supergate, the Ori ships (loved the toilet seat reference on the thread). I screamed at the TV as it ended, now that was a cliffhanger! I'm drooling for season 10 already and us brits have to wait until the Autumn - Nooooooo!

And what's worse, the same thing will happen tomorrow night when the Atlantis finale is on - I don't think my heart can take it! LOL!

http://7thchevron.acalltoduty.com/

Comment

There is something no one here ever considered...
                    Weren't the ancients and the asgard old allies ???? The implications are huge. The ori.... The wraith... Are they new ???? The Asgard have never fought them ???? Oh well just another grey area...

Comment

The best part of the episode for the space battle at the end. We are screwed unless we do something fast.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by ddsalpha1
                        There is something no one here ever considered...
                        Weren't the ancients and the asgard old allies ???? The implications are huge. The ori.... The wraith... Are they new ???? The Asgard have never fought them ???? Oh well just another grey area...

I guess the ORI didn't know about the galaxies in our corner of the universe, while the Wraith stuff all happened after some ancients ascended and the rest left the Party of four (to go to pegasus).
                        Parap pup pup paaa ... I'm Lovin' It!

Comment

But they were supposed to be allies along with the nox and the furlings. And the ori story is yet to be told. Why are they so far away ?? And they were enemys of the ancients... Or the ancients got to know them only after they were ascended ? This storyline is full of holes. And there is nothing more hatefull in science fiction rather than holes in the plot. They destroy the credibility of the series. And the part played by the asgard in this story is very ill explained.
                          Last edited by ddsalpha1; 14 March 2006, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
                            Umm.. Spoilers?!!

Spoiler:
                            I don't think that was Korelev, Mitchell and Daniel were on it. Odyssey was the only ship without Sg1 on it (Sam in space, Teal'c on the Lucian Alliance ship).
                            That's just what I believe I don't think you need spoiler tags for that though since it is mostly theory. The Korolev had Cam and Daniel on it while the Odyssey, while super cool, did not have any of the regulars on board. Furthermore, it would be a whole lot more fun for the Earth battleship to belong to the Russians

I felt the first three quarters of this episode were weird, while I enjoyed the Camelot chunk with the library and all, I think it would have fit better as a stand alone episode between Crusade and a finale because the tone shift between that and the discovery of the supergate/space battle was so radical. But I have to stay, the end of the episode was AWSOME! I held my breath for all of it, it was INTENSE! And when the Deadalus-class, whichever it ends up being, was destroyed! Wow! I felt almost as bad as when Prometheus was destroyed (am I the only one who cried?)!

I was a little disapointed that they didn't make the Lucian Alliance a bigger baddy, it could have been a fun enemy to have, it would especially have allowed them to take the Ori story more slowely and build more anticipation of a big battle along at least one more season. I think that they are taking things way too fast on both shows. And the Ori aren't all that different from the Wraith, even though they are definitely scarier. It took them eight years to defeat the good ol' Goa'uld, I can't see how it could take them any less time to defeat the Ori.

Cool Cameron swordfight sequence >__< Sam looked really hot in that EVA suit and those closeups on her face at key moments were really great.
                            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                              My favourite part of the episode was the music. Damn fine stuff, especially during the fight with the Black Knight and the Big Hairy Space Fight at the end.
                              I agree....the music was stunning.....especially during the final scenes....Loved it...

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Ok at the end of camelot you see to of the orio beams hit a deadalus class, but which one was destroyed? IMO i think it was the odyssey because most of SG-1 was on the korelev, and if it was destroyed then SG-1 = dead..

**Superman**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X