No announcement yet.

Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd got no problem with that. Character evolution. Too many years of Jack. He got influenced.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
      Arrrrrggggghhhh, please use spoiler tags.
      Not to be rude, but shouldn't you expect spoilers in a Season 9 EPISODE DISCUSSION thread?

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
      OY!Soilers! and "whatever " wow, great way to argue your case, well done *sarcastic clap*
      Way to be an *******, and btw, what's a soiler?

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard

PS, I think it was the Odyesss that bit the dust since S10 spoilers
        Spoiler:
        say the Korlev bits the dust in the opener of that.
        That really needed to be in spoiler space, man....

[mod edit - yes, it DID ]
        Last edited by Madeleine; 14 March 2006, 09:05 PM.
        Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaOmega232
          Not to be rude, but shouldn't you expect spoilers in a Season 9 EPISODE DISCUSSION thread?
          Not about things that are definitely happening in Season 10 which is only just filming...NO.

Comment

Ok this was one of the best episodes of the season altough the plot at the begining and the lack of urgency was annoying.

Some of the plus points were teal'c and the easter bunny, the sarcastic Asgard (imagine the Asgard in the space suit LOL) and of course the space battle with the Asgard ship the only one getting things right maybe because of experience in battle.

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
            legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

No one here seems to see the magnitude of the Tokra participating in this battle. With the Goa'uld gone, they were pretty safe from persecution and getting hunted down. They chose to send their own into this battle even though they could've sent non-Tok'ra piloting their ships.

Every Tok'ra death is a hard blow because they cannot reproduce.

Here's something else big: The Ori ships had slow energy beams of weapon that took ages to charge up and then ages to fly off... and they flew in straight lines.

We saw several Ha'taks and possibly Al-keshes (I have no idea what Ha'taks look like from below... giant flat surfaces? Or those big squiddly things I kept seeing?) move quite fast while shooting at the Ori ships and the Tau'ri vessels are fast enough to actually outrun Wraith ships.

So why not just make yourselves moving targets? As long as you also keep your distance, getting a lock and hit on you should be next to impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                Not about things that are definitely happening in Season 10 which is only just filming...NO.
                What I spoke about (other than a theory which is more than likely not true) happened in season 9.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaOmega232

Way to be an *******, and btw, what's a soiler?
                  No, there are no spoiler warnings in the title, and the episode has not aired in syndication therefore spoiler tags are needed. Plus it is S10, so they especially need spoilers when discussing the destroyed ship in question.
                  Oh, and a soiler, how very clever, correcting spelling, how very impressive I saw my mistake and corrected it before you decided to point it out.

And to point out another fault with the episode, sarcastic Asgard, wtf? Also, does anyone else think that the Lucian would not have gone into battle? Because from what we know of them they would likely wait until the battle was going one way and then pick a side.
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

It's a shame we didnt see more action from the Asgard ship though.
                    sigpic

Comment

I thought this, altough seeing the Ori in action made up for it what type of weapons were they using.
                      STARGATE ATLANTIS'S

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc
                        I thought this, altough seeing the Ori in action made up for it what type of weapons were they using.
                        True, but I don't think we got a long enough battle. It would have been awesome seeing them go at it. We've never really seen much action from the Asgard.
                        sigpic

Comment

Very true, was that O'Neill class? I thought it was a bigger ship but it looked like one.
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Have you also noticed that when the Asgard turn up they always come with a plan.

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                              Are you capable of looking at a thread closely? Did you not see that several threads got merged?

I didn't "double post so much", I posted in several threads, started by other people discussing basically similar topics. The moderators then merged those threads into 920. You redded me for that, well here's one for you.
                              Your message has nothing to do with your quote...

If you have a problem with what I did, PM me, and I'd correct it. No need for this childish stuff.

Comment

OH MY GOD!!!!! I am going to have a nervous breakdown!!! I really am. I wish i hadn't seen 'Camelot' because i wouldn't be desperate to see the next series. i could live in blissfull ignorance.

I'm still reeling. CARTER!!!!!! Poor Sam is helpless to do anything. She's stuck out there unable to help... just watch as it all happens.

I loved the whole, slow motion scenes at the end. Very good effect. I'm just in shock. When is it gonna be back?!?!?!? If its back in September like it usually is I'm gonna go catatonic!!!

That was the most dramatic finale EVER, but i hate cliffhangers cos i get so worked up!!!!

The fight with Mitchell and the Black Knight was good and there was some good humour but OMG i'm desperate to see season 10!!!!!
                                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Working...
                                X