Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    since S10 spoilers say
    GAH!

Comment

Oh WOW!

Was that great or what!

When those ships came through the supergate i thought 'bl**dy hell!'
      And i hate cliffhanger endings.

The bit at the end with Vala and there was something to do with the baby i thought that was great.

I cant wait for Season 10!

I have to admit i wasent enjoying S9 that much until this ep! It brings the old spirit back ya know.
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
        PS, I think it was the Odyesss that bit the dust since S10 spoilers say
        Spoiler:
        the Korlev bits the dust in the opener of that.
        Na, The S10 Spoilers for both Episodes 1 & 3 of the season
        Spoiler:
        mention the Odessey in the present tense doing things like battle lucian Alliance ships or go to the Super Gate respectively

It WAS the Korolev that got destroyed

Bloody Awesome ep though, definitely up there in my favs...Valencia was cute but thats just my teen hormones goin haywire
        Last edited by Madeleine; 14 March 2006, 09:02 PM.

Comment

WOW! I loved the Arthurian stuff, and the girl being the one who pulled the sword from the stone was real cool, do any of you guys think Arthur could be an ancient who will actually return?

And the battle was great, boy are we screwed, how could they leave us like that!?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit

And the battle was great, boy are we screwed, how could they leave us like that!?!
            pretty much!
            It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

A weak, uninspired, and unconvincing episode. This was far from the "Best episode of Stargate ever" we were promised.

Though the final ten minutes save this episode from the hall of shame with their special effects, which were undeniable some fo the greatest in the show ever, this does not make up for the lack of a decent storyline.

There was no urgency in the characters actions, everything was pretty slow, Mitchell sleeping, why? He is an ass atm but he knew what needed to be done, and anyone in the situation where the Ori are coming, would be racing around, like I said, unconvincing.

Daniel shooting the crystals was out of character (even with his growth over recent seasons this was just plain stupid) In general Daniel wasnt really into this episode, something I have noticed to be happening a lot recently. Sam was her usuall self for this season, wallpaper Carter, why have her there, they arent using her! And to Teal'c, who has had a rough year, we have seen him in that position too many times this yeark, and this wasnt worth the screentime, him in front of the allience was very badly done, CJ is a lot better than that.

Then there was the cliffhanger, the slow motion and music combo, how very origional the ships destruction wasnt done well, none of the power of Ethon was there, and though we werent as close with the Odyssey or the Korelev as we were the Prommie, the destruction of the ship was unremarkable. The last moment of the cliffhanger was the worst ending to a season of any show I have ever seen.

Vala clutching her stomach, nothing, there was nothing in that, for frak sakes we are having a cliffhanger over what could easily be a bit of indegestion!

If this is a sign of how season 10 is going to be, SG1 is doomed.
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

yah it coulda been nukes i didnt think of that but still nukes are missles solid and have a missle stream at the end these didnt

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Wow this ep was great. Probably the best of the whole season.
                  The Camelot scenes were great and there was time for another Teal'c gets it wrong joke, last week it was Darth Vader this week the Easter Bunny .
                  That guy who was Denethor in Lord of the Rings practically reprises his role with shorter hair but this time isnt so grumpy
                  Daniel shooting the crystals Daniel would never do that thats Jack's job.
                  Good old Kvasir sarcastic Asgards !!!
                  nice to see an old prop, geez a wheeze that table tablet device prop has been used since Window of Opportunity and its still great
                  Cam doing great in this episode expecially after the Black Knight was defeated all coverd in mud whilst the girl gets the credit a nice lie down in the mud.
                  Lucian Alliance have pistols !!! why not Zat guns or Jaffa Sticks ???
                  Loved Super Kawoosh that was brilliant.
                  And those toilet ships man they pack a punch poor earth ship destroyed waaaaaah but by the looks of things the Asgard ship did fine. Perhpas next season a whole fleet of Asgard ships can take on one of the toilets and see how it stands there.
                  An Earth ship destroyed. I dont see why we already lost the Prommie this season why did we have to lose another ???
                  ANd look at the poor Ha'taks. Oh well theres more where that came from.
                  The Slowmo was great and the music worked a treat with it too.
                  Sams alone in Space al alone in the cold dark of space. although she'll probably get beamed to the Asgard ship or Orii ship.
                  And Vala poor, poor Vala having to watch the destruction and look out the babie is coming... all in all 99999999999999999/10 This ep was fantastic and it has gone over expectations.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Ya know, this is just part of the cliff-hanger not knowing which ship definetly got it.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                      A weak, uninspired, and unconvincing episode.
                      Hmm... whatever

Although maybe the Ancients/Ascended Beings (Arthur, Merlin) decide to intervene, seen as how they inadvertantly caused all this by not finishing their affairs before going away and because the Ori plan to obliterate them

Another reason for them to intervene is simply because once the Ori ships start, it's evident that no-one will stop them.

Ya know, this is just part of the cliff-hanger not knowing which ship definetly got it.
                      Spoiler:
                      It's the Russian ship!
                      Read the thread! Read the S10 spoilers!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
                      Last edited by TameFarrar; 14 March 2006, 03:15 PM. Reason: spoiler tags added

Comment

Ya know, I dont see why people are moaning about Daniel Shooting the Control Crystals

He would have no idea which Crystal would have deactivated the holograms and he knew Mitchell was in trouble so he took quick action

Christ people think

Comment

Originally posted by tony
                          yah it coulda been nukes i didnt think of that but still nukes are missles solid and have a missle stream at the end these didnt

There was definatly no 'missile stream' after this and it even had a different...shall we say...CGI blerb or tracer effect than the rail guns.

Who knows, myabe they mounted some staff weapons on it and have some guys in space suits sitting outside playing rambo

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaOmega232

It's the Russian ship! Read the thread! Read the S10 spoilers!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
                            Arrrrrggggghhhh, please use spoiler tags. I've been avoiding spoilers for upcoming season as much as poss and thought I was safe as this is a Camelot eppy discussion. I don't mind speculation but if you've read something definite, please remember the tags!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaOmega232
                              Hmm... whatever

Although maybe the Ancients/Ascended Beings (Arthur, Merlin) decide to intervene, seen as how they inadvertantly caused all this by not finishing their affairs before going away and because the Ori plan to obliterate them

Another reason for them to intervene is simply because once the Ori ships start, it's evident that no-one will stop them.

It's the Russian ship! Read the thread! Read the S10 spoilers!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
                              OY!Spoilers! and "whatever " wow, great way to argue your case, well done *sarcastic clap*
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                                Oh WOW!
                                The bit at the end with Vala and there was something to do with the baby i thought that was great.
                                She went into labor at that moment...

Comment

Working...
                                X