Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX
    So approximately five and a half minutes from super kawoosh to closing credits (minus the ads). NAH it doesn't make it a fantastic episode.
    Oh you curmudgeon you.

I sooooo hate super weapons to get rid of super baddies. Whatever happened to guts, grit and quick thinking to win the day?
    I beat them senseless, gagged 'em, and locked 'em in a closet.

Comment

Yes it definetly does look and sound differnt then it normal weapons.
      Right the first shot the Oddy fired in the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
        I beat them senseless, gagged 'em, and locked 'em in a closet.
        Perv.

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by ablevins425
          Well, here is what I think, let me know what you guys think.

I think that all the ships were destroyed in the finale, but the ancients have finally realized that they have let the ORI go to far. So they ascend everyone that was defending there galaxy, and them decend them back home. The ancients then finally step in and take care of the supergate, and the ORI ships.
          Talk about Deus Ex Machina, or is it fairy godmothers and bibity bobity boo. I hope it is science that's the answer not magic - this is science fiction
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

our naqnuk missiles are fine, they just have to actually made them, you know, detonate, prior for smearing against every known shield system in the universe.
            And michels reaction to the ships was completly fine. Its the SFX that where dead wrong in the size of the ships they showed.

Comment

Erm I swear I saw a Hatak vessel, whether Jaffa or Lucian, get blown up by oneof the Ori ships small weapons ( not the front friggin one ). They are too powerful, and I agree it was good tactics by te asgard because those massive beam weapons were avoided by doing that.

And it a good point, surely that producer's wouldn't have told daniel to say that to the Ori if they didn't have sumthin in their minds.
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

And it a good point, surely that producer's wouldn't have told daniel to say that to the Ori if they didn't have sumthin in their minds.
                [/QUOTE]

So, when the writers are coming up with a cliffhanger at the end of a season, not knowing if it will be the series end or not, do they:

a. Have in mind how each team member will get out of harm's way (or die) in the first episode of the next season if they get renewed?

b. Wait until they find out they are renewed and then have a meeting that begins with "So how is SG-1 going to get out of this one?"

Or, is there a "c"?

Comment

ok, I don't know if anyone said this or not since I read only the first few pages of this thread but, *spoilers*

while all this is going on are not the wraith on their way to our galaxy too? what would happen if the wraith fleet and the ori fleet happened to run into each other?

Comment

I think to be honest it liked like one of the odyseys rail guns fired initially, before the main volley started, it was kind of wierd, but still. And I believe they were nukes that fired out of the top of the odysey, as this is where we've seenn nukes fired from, with the prommie, and the deady.

Comment

Originally posted by kavi
                      ok, I don't know if anyone said this or not since I read only the first few pages of this thread but, *spoilers*

while all this is going on are not the wraith on their way to our galaxy too? what would happen if the wraith fleet and the ori fleet happened to run into each other?
                      Spoiler:
                      Wraith won't make it to Earth this time

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX

- Kvasir and Sam, they work well together (Nooooooo Dani347 no ship please!!!! )
                        You can't deny the burning passion. Why would they have every SG1 member away when he came, except Sam? It's canon, baby! *I wonder how far I can take this*

- Daniel shoots the control crystals?? Ever think of maybe just removing them? This was sooooo not Daniel.
                        Unfortunately, there's precedence for his actions. Endgame, I believe.

- Tealc just leaves the bridge and doesn't explain anything. Definitely a "I wonder what's on the cutting room floor" moment.
                        - Tealc and Lucian Alliance. See above for cutting room floor comment.
                        True on both accounts. But, it was to get him out of the way so that Sam and Kvasir could be alone. The other people on the ship don't count. They're just recurring stars.

*yes, I have complimentary barf bags for everyone*
                        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Well allow me to say...HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! That was awesome. Best episode of the season. Danny, excellent as always. Carter smiled too much. Cam is growing on me.And the battle...WOW.

PS, I think it was the Odyesss that bit the dust since S10 spoilers say the Korlev bits the dust in the opener of that.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I just finished watching the last episode in Season 10 and wow what a cliff hanger just wow.

we see an Daedulus class get blown up person i think it was the odyessy think of it, there was none of the SG-1 Team on that ship they where all on the other ships. but i guess a years wait will be worth it.
                            Col. Robert Tovey
                            If you wish to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...

Comment

post it in the camelot thread and here is alittle spoiler for you.......

Highlight and READ!
                              it was the russian ship because the spoilers for next season already say that the russian ship was destroyed!

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

ahhh fair enough, so what happened to jackson and micheal?? (spelt wrong i know)
                                Col. Robert Tovey
                                If you wish to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...

Comment

Working...
                                X