No announcement yet.

Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c is with the lucian alliance. We did not see the fate of that ship.
    Highlight spoiler

But the Odyssey is blown up.. no SG1 members on it

Comment

Wow! A cliffhanger!?!? I didnt think SG-1 even remembered how to do that!! Ok Despite the problems I have had with this season that final battle redeemed it. Now as long as they don't frak it up next seasons premiere maybe SG-1 is on its way back? Dare I hope?

-So one shot from Ori ship = insta death for anything we can send against them? I think it is safe to say we are ****ed?

-I really like Kvasir, his (his? her? it?) sense of humor and wit is refreshing treatment for the team since most of the time they are talked to like they are gods and know everything and can do everything.

-The asgard send only one small ship? I know they are still rebuilding their empire, but its been almost 2 full years and with their manufacturing capabilities they would have been able to constructed a hell of a lot of ships by now. And its not like this is a threat that would be isolated to this galaxy. The Ori have now gotten a taste for expansion and if they did managed to take over this galaxy they are gonna eventually find out about the Asgard galaxy, especially since they have already revealed their prescence with the one ship. If they are going to commit themselves to the cause they could have made a full commitment.

Now the bits that bothered me.
      -The Free Jaffa can only muster 6 or 7 Ha'tak? The goa'uld have thousands of them, even if they didn't get even most of them they should still have been able to muster a couple dozen at least.

-I still can not stand the Lucien alliance arc. It is ridiculous. If it was maybe a group of rouge Jaffa forming the "gang" then yes I could maybe believe it because they would be in position to seize the goa'uld ships as well as have the numbers and the training. But a bunch of human thugs forming a fleet? Where did they get the ships from? Where are the hundreds of jaffa that manned them?

Comment

Yup... looks like the spoiler leaks about Korelev's destructions were a red herring.

It's good to know the 304's shields could stand up to several direct blasts from that main weapon though. Had it ever come down to a Goa'uld fleet versus 304 fleet, we know that defensively we would've held our own.

Comment

Originally posted by Kugo89
          Spoiler
          That had to be the Odyssey. We jsut got our collective @$$ handed to us.
          From Flesh & Blood:

Elsewhere, the Earth ship Odyssey squares off against a group of Goa'uld motherships under the control of the Lucian Alliance, a group of criminals that have banded together to fill the power vacuum left by the Goa'uld ("The Ties That Bind"). The ship is damaged and key systems are offline, including the hyperdrive and the Asgard transporter. The Asgard Vasir works to repair it.
          That must be a miracle, perhaps Jesus was an ascended ancient after all & he resurrected it!

It was the Korelev, goto the S10 folder & read the spoilers for 'Flesh & Blood'/

Comment

The activation of the SuperGate was amazing! The Ori have arrived, the way they utterly destroyed most of the ships in their path. The Korolev is gone. Shall be layed down in the dust, I loved everything about this episode, except perhaps the weapon capable of cancelling out ascended beings, I still don't think a lowly human should be able to do this, but I'm willing to put this aside. It looked like Adria was coming, I will wait appropriately for the season premiere.

Another thing Katherine Isabelle, what a lovely girl!
            Last edited by JanusAncient; 10 March 2006, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Season 10 Spoiler
              Spoiler:
              It is said in the episode Summary for the first episode of season 10 Daniel gets on board one of the Ori ships. It also says that Carter signals for any crew members of the Korolv Aparently destroyed by the Ori. So im assuimg it was the Koro that gets destroyed they just beamed off.

Comment

I thought maybe we could manage not have to hear the Ori preaching. I thought the episode would be all about them as Ancients and energy and gates and weapons and ships. But, they just had to put that part in at the end.

I should have seen it coming that the girl was going to pull the sword out of the stone when she was fencing with her brother. I kind of wish she had done some fighting of the black knight. I was surprised that no one seemed a little miffed off at a girl pulling the sword.

Okay, tptb? When you split up the team with Mitchell and Daniel going off and Sam and Teal'c going off, I want to see the two pairs together. Okay, Mitchell and Daniel were together, but couldn't Teal'c and Sam have a few scenes together before Teal'c ran off? And, why did he think the Lucian Alliance would be good allies? I suppose all the help you can get, but what made him think of them specifically?

I don't know the name of the Asgard that was there, but I thought it was funny that he was so snarky. "Really?"

Easter Bunny. Also funny.

I was scared when Daniel was talking with wet hair that they were going to have him with the glasses off the whole episode. It didn't look like it was raining. This leads me to conclude that I not only prefer Daniel in glasses, I prefer him with dry hair.

Okay, so is Sam floating in space? Did she go through the wormhole? Can people float around in space like that, even with the suits? I mean, don't you die or something?

Ugh. Flashbacks to season 8 episode where the solution was shooting the device.

No comment on the battle except I would have preferred that no message was sent through. Big sh*t blowing up space battles aren't my thing.

No surprise that they didn't find the weapon.
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by bub_spark
                  I was in a state of OMG!!!
                  I... duh... I... uh.... eh.... I think I just soiled myself. July cannot come any faster.

Maybe the 'rebel' faction of the Ancients will accend those that died on the Oddesy or the Korlev? Who knows.

And now the cable signal is screwing up for Atlantis! Fnord!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    the ancients didn't help, if that answers anybodys questions, ONE asgard vessel is there, dozens of htaks. but the ancients didn't help, and that pisses me of
                    Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                    (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

screwed basically... but im wondering if it means that Merlin's weapon is perhaps on Atlantis... (ya never know)
                      sigpic

Comment

why no asguard fleet and what about the orion?
                        POST Ludofjn, ancientaction, Auralis, AzgardCommander, Bring1ton, Cassie, Chepito, cigma, dec55, Denanthor, Larry The Chevron Guy, mahram, marlowe54, mcboyd222, rosiie, SG-Maxy, stargatejunkie, superweapon_salvation, The Sauce, turn2dust, Tyanos, Wally West

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          screwed basically... but im wondering if it means that Merlin's weapon is perhaps on Atlantis... (ya never know)
                          Ten Bucks says that the names that the guy said to Daniel in the temple are Stargate addresses or something to that nature.

Don't you wish things in life were more normal?

Comment

Seeing as how the entire principle cast of SG-1 signed on for next season... no.... I don't think Teal'c, Mitchell, and Daniel are dead.

And I know what you mean Ancientaction........ but then again, I've hated the Ancients ever since they stopped Daniel from saving Abydos.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              Oh, and did I mention?

BRUCE! BRUCE! BRUCE!

LOVED the cameo appearance!! LOL

Who is Bruce?
                              I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

RIP ODYSSEY YOU WILL BE REMBERED
                                POST abugg18, bub_spark, certain tragedy, CmdrThor, DaRealLogan, diek, iceriven, illspirit, kalemvar, Kugo89, marlowe54, NORCALJJ, OsirisDICK, Peoples_General, rokentsu, rosiie, Shadow282, ultravious, USMCgrunt, Veleiro, Wraith_Hunter

Comment

Working...
                                X