Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonzey
    My apologies. See, here I was thinking that people watch programmes for reasons other than just having their favourite actor/actress in it.
    If having my favourite actor/actress in the show is combined with interesting stories they're telling on screen, and in case of SG-1 I see they still have a lot of them to tell not only in season 10, but also above, it's a very good reason to watch the show, don't you think?

Comment

There was just one huge letdown: We didn't even get a closeup of the Asgard ship. You have to actively look for it in one of the pans to see it. I'm not even sure of that, I'm gonna rewind and re-check now.

Let's not forget there were 3 Lucian Alliance Ha'taks there, as well. Tau'ri, Tok'ra, Jaffa, Asgard, Lucian Alliance... pretty all currently living strong galactically viable military groups of the Milky Way side by side.

The space battle was beautiful. Of course, we allk new the Ori shields wouldn't get penetrated. Why we never once tried to beam nukes on beard is beyond me.

Extreme spoilers:
      Spoiler:
      We saw the Korelev go down and Sam mouth something (probably Daniel's and/or Cameron's names), but as we, who have read the spoilers, know, they survived (or, well, Daniel did. Who knows, maybe Cameron died XD. Colonel Chekov however, I have no idea about. It'd be sad to see him go after such long service as a recurring character.

Comment

After all these years we've finally
        would have enough allies to fight something like this. all these years we always thought that the gou'lud shuips were hard to beat the ori ships cut right though them.

and the asguard that was dissapointing o well we're doomed
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
          Why we never once tried to beam nukes on beard is beyond me.
          Can't beam through shields (Wraith ships arn't shielded).
          If at first you don't succeed.... try a bigger thermo-nuclear reaction

Comment

First the bad stuff: Obvious and predictable stuff. We all knew that they'd pull out Excalibur and that the one to do it would be that girl. We also knew that who Teal'c was seeking out was the Lucian Alliance.

The good stuff: Everything else. Great season finale. Lots of drama and foreshadow. Even without reading spoilers, people must realize how strange it is for Valas baby to choose that precise moment to be born. Or the timing of the birth for that matter. And the fact that she didn't conceive it normally and that she dreamt of a big firey something above her bed.

I truly hope Chekov made it off.
            Spoiler:
            Daniel did, why not Chekov?

I loved the music. I've always been a fan of music like that (whatever it's called XD).

Poor Tok'ra. Their numbers are already decimated and they're a dying race. Yet, they have to sacrifice more members in this space battle. I think that from now on, any time the Tok'ra have to do something dangerous, they should send an ally in one of their ships or something. They cannot afford to lose more members.

I wish I would've been where Sam was when the supergate activated. Imagine seeing that. Mindblowing. Terrifying, yes, but mindblowing and beautiful at the same time.

Comment

We're boned. So far the X-303 and BC-304 have been failures. We've lost 2 out of 4 that have been built.

Comment

Originally posted by norbe
                True, couldn't beam away from Baal when he had the gates in his cargobay and his shield went online again. So it wouldn't work with the Ori fleet either
                Last edited by wolverine_nl; 12 March 2006, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                  My apologies. See, here I was thinking that people watch programmes for reasons other than just having their favourite actor/actress in it.
                  You'd be surprised that a few fans don't watch the show without RDA or so, but that number is very small, and more of the times they left the board.

Comment

I don't remember seeing any Tok'ra....I thought they weren't speaking to us anymore.
                    It makes no difference what you do to me. But know this, the Ori are all-seeing.
                    [long pause] They are already aware of this affront to their eminence, and shall strike down those who dare to defy them.
                    Nothing yet. You?
                    Drawing a blank. A little thirsty.
                    That doesn't count
                    No, it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by tristan
                      My face was like the entire last 15 minutes. Amazing! I think the Ancients/Alterans have to break there no-interference policy now, unless they want this entire universe destroyed.
                      I doubt the Ascended beings of our galaxy can remain idle for much longer. Oma's disciples, the Abydonians and a lot of the others must be getting frustrated. If enough of them break free to agree to infere, I doubt the rest would descend or bring their wrath upon them all.

As a collective, they can make decisions and exceptions, as said in "Threads". Which they should. Like, now.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                        I doubt the Ascended beings of our galaxy can remain idle for much longer. Oma's disciples, the Abydonians and a lot of the others must be getting frustrated. If enough of them break free to agree to infere, I doubt the rest would descend or bring their wrath upon them all.

As a collective, they can make decisions and exceptions, as said in "Threads". Which they should. Like, now.
                        I agree, when is the time they will interfere!

Comment

Originally posted by alexia_star_2002
                          I don't remember seeing any Tok'ra....I thought they weren't speaking to us anymore.
                          Yes, hopefully they will put some thin Tok'ra storylines back in S10

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe

So is this the end of Carter?
                            Could it be that they are going to kill off Carter so Vala will have a larger role in season 10?? I could so go for Vala having a real large role in season 10...that would so rock...
                            Nah, they're going to kill off Daniel so that Vala can have a real large role in season 10... after all, the men already outnumber the women so why lose a girlie?

[I am joking - they're all signed up for season 10]

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by norbe
                              Exactly! So why are they trying to beam nukes into Wraith Ships, when they can beam nukes just outside Wraith Ships, and still do plenty damage?

I never understood that...

Comment

They would've killed Carter in S9 if that was their intention, no reason to be doin'that in the first 5 minutes of S10. But like is already been said, she signed for more and a bit of Atlantis as i read somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X