No announcement yet.

Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, this epidsode just renew my interest in Stargate, not that I have ever lost interest, it just reminded me of the good old days of Stargate. I love this show. Can't wait till July!!!!!

Comment

Okay, I think I might be the only one who preferred the first half (although I had some criticisms) to the second half. I like watching SG1 walking through an alien village, interacting with the people, Daniel going through a lot of books.

My feelings on the second half (aside from the fact that they just had to have another blasted Ori message) is that to me, all space ships look alike. So, when I read that this ship is running, or those ships got blown up or that ship hit that one, what I see on my screen is a bunch of ships all just going all different ways and some lights and flashes and showers of sparks. To me, the more effects and bright lights and sounds there are, the more it's about the ships than the characters. I mean, yeah, I know the characters are there, and theoretically you're supposed to be worried about them (but, heck, I know they're all going to be okay), but it just seems to me that the characters become secondary. It's like big battles are cool but we have to have a reason to do it. So, lets stick the characters there.
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

yea definitely.. i really never liked season 9.. until ethon.. thats when i started to like it again.. so basically 75% of season 9 was **** to me.. and the last quarter was awesome..

but i also agree that the asgard ship looked a bit too small then what we normally seen in the past.

Comment

I don't have it to watch again, so I could be mistaken, but was it just me, or did the Ori superlaser do some damage to Odyssey and Korelev even though their shields hadn't failed. It almost seems like every time an earth ship has been hit by one of these weapons their engines go offline.

Comment

After seeing what those ori ship did to us and our allies, i can honestly say we are sooooooooo screwed. I'm so fraking depressed.

Comment

And have crappy ships

Comment

Originally posted by michael
                After seeing what those ori ship did to us and our allies, i can honestly say we are sooooooooo screwed. I'm so fraking depressed.

man no worries! have faith! our lil buddy thor will come to the rescue! i hope

Comment

The Oddesey must have entered hyperspace or something and the only reason the Korolev bite the dust is because they took two direct hit from those ori lasers. As for Mitchell And Daniel, Mitchell left in a 302 and Daniel got beamed abord an ori ship somehow.

Comment

O god!!!

Comment

after watching camalot, its become apperent that this war has become really one sided. no matter what we do, the ori win.we try to nuke 'em so we can destroy their beach head, and what happens? we help them. the rebellion tries to sabbatoge their ships=nada. we cure their plague, and now we have
                      "the mummy" bugs, and zombie-kull warriors,(there'll be more). AND NOW after we gather over a dozen ships we get our butts kicked 4 FREAKING SHIPS(whose paint isnt even scratched!). and we finally find somthing that can hurt them, and OOPS!!! its not there. its getting to the point where the writers will have to come up with somthing so ridiculousy powerful and/or uber goddish it'll be stupid. they've basically painted themselves into a corner. i hope they can pull it off without adding to the anti-10 thread movement
                      anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

His [Thor] presence in Camelot (or lack there of) really dissapointed me.

Comment

Thor isn't there but Kvasir is there

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                            Okay, I think I might be the only one who preferred the first half (although I had some criticisms) to the second half. I like watching SG1 walking through an alien village, interacting with the people, Daniel going through a lot of books.
                            No, as a whole I liked the first half better too (especially when Daniel was trying to explain how the Knight situation wasn't caused by magic), but two of my favorite parts were in the second half if that makes any sense.

Comment

I miss Thor... I am kind of disappointed that we haven't seen Thor since S8... when O'Neill was still there...

They really better bring him back!

Kvasir and Hermiod are ok...

Mattathias

Comment

Another thing I noticed, the beam weapon at the front of the Ori ships wasn't there only weapon, one of the ships in the middle actually destroyed a Ha'tak with Asgard style weaponry, at first I thought it was the Asgard, but no the Ori have more than one weapon.

Comment

Working...
                                X