Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1
    I bet that massive "Oneil" ship could own one of those Ori ships....
    I don't think thats likely...

The Ori vessels are Ancient tech, meaning they'd be far, far more powerful than an Asgard ship.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by verbalkint
      Another observation I had was holy crap those Ori ships did not look that frickin' huge in "Crusade". Dare I say it but I think a trip to the MW galaxy by the Wraith is the only thing aside from the Ancients destroying the Ori fleet that can save our tails. Let the Wraith come in mass and fight the Ori and then we do battle with them would be the best course of action.

What!!! The Wraith Hive would stand no chance against the Ori ships. They don't even have shields for goodness sake, and okay lets just say hypothetically that the Wraith come to the Milky Way in full force and fought the Ori. They would be obliterated just as easy as or easier than the collective MW fleet did. Did you not see what those five ships did to those 10-20 Ha'tak vessels in a matter of minutes, and the slaughter probably would have been quicker if Earth are Asgard vessels wouldn't have been there to take some of the fire. The Wraith would meet a similar fate as the Ha'tak vessels that were in the battle. There’s only two reasons I can think of that the 304 can't beat a Wraith Hive and that’s because its not equipped with a big honkin' space beam that could cut through any smaller ships that the Wraith have (cruisers, and darts) like a hot knife through butter and still destroy the Hive itself with only one shot. Another reason that the 304's can't beat the Hives is because every time they try to strike with a missile/warhead the Wraith sends a dart to intercept it before it reaches the hive ship, and also from what I've seen the Wraith hive ships aren't the most maneuverable vessels in the stargate universe. So not only would the Wraith be target practice for the Ori ships, they would probably retreat stock up on as much "food" as they could and prey to the Ancients that the Ori didn't come to Atlantis next and f**k them up.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
        I just noticed that the kawoosh was no ordinary kawoosh, it was like a flame reaching out. Carter said that with the singularity they could maintain a wormhole almost indefinitely, now will not the Ori be able to do the same thing, and prevent them from sending the Ancient weapon through.
        Maybe Carter will be able to make her way back to the gate and find a way to remove some of the crystals, or shut it down somehow. We saw how there was an energy surge of sorts that disabled her magnetic lock, but maybe she will find a way to work around that.

Comment

The Asgard towed the ship, it didn't fit INSIDE the Asgard ship.
          "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

I reckon the asguard are probably being kept in reserve. They only sent one ship to test the ori ships, in season 10 we will probably see them with a new ship able to take on the ori or at lease a ship equip with new type of weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by KRiZ
              My mistake, but the pyramids are the same size as the hataks minus the curvy protrusions...
              But aren't those pyramids supposed to fit inside a Ha'Tak as a landing pad?

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm
                Maybe Carter will be able to make her way back to the gate and find a way to remove some of the crystals, or shut it down somehow. We saw how there was an energy surge of sorts that disabled her magnetic lock, but maybe she will find a way to work around that.
                I think the function of the control crystal is to just control who is dialing in and out of the stargate and where you can dial to. That is why she was trying to remove them in order to place the one she had into the gate and dial out before the Ori dialed in. I'm pretty sure that once was wormhole was established by the Ori she couldn't shut the gate down by taking out the Crystals or destroying them.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  Yes, you are dead wrong. I was referring to Bruce Woloshyn.
                  Okay then...next time...be more specific before you confuse the hell out of people.

Don't you wish things in life were more normal?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                    I don't think thats likely...

The Ori vessels are Ancient tech, meaning they'd be far, far more powerful than an Asgard ship.
                    very correct... asgard are one of the 4 great races but... the ancients are just too smart, strong, fast and all..

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIOR
                      I think the function of the control crystal is to just control who is dialing in and out of the stargate and where you can dial to. That is why she was trying to remove them in order to place the one she had into the gate and dial out before the Ori dialed in. I'm pretty sure that once was wormhole was established by the Ori she couldn't shut the gate down by taking out the Crystals or destroying them.
                      Her initial goal was to switch the control crystal to allow them to dial out. I would hope now that her new goal would be to find a way to shut down the gate. I would think that there would be a way to shut down the gate even with a wormhole established. Of course, I have no clue as to ways that that might be accomplished, but it just seems like there would be ways. The physical structure of the gate and its components serve a purpose. Destroy enough of it, or interfere with enough of its components, and that should cause some problems I would think.....enough so to disable the established wormhole.

Comment

I think the whole "loose an ally and gain ally" bit, was about loosing the Korelev (Col. Chekov), and gaining Netan and his Lucian Alliance as allies.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAscended
                          The problem was she didn't have her P90. As Daniel demonstrated, all you have to do is shoot the control crystals to break something.
                          Why not use a naquada enhanced bomb on one of the segments of the supergate and blow it to hell?
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

What is there to say? WOW!

A+

Now, I have to wish away my entire Spring so we can get to July.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

What was the purpose of the Black Knight after Daniel got the treasure and the message from the holigraphic Merlin? At first it was to keep people away from Merlin's library but then...??
                              Was it just a vechicle for Mitchell and space sword play? I liked the girl, Valencia, and would have like to see her save the day.

Was Teal'c being sarcastic or are they turning him into comic relief? I thought the Easter Bunny remark was stupid.
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm
                                Her initial goal was to switch the control crystal to allow them to dial out. I would hope now that her new goal would be to find a way to shut down the gate. I would think that there would be a way to shut down the gate even with a wormhole established. Of course, I have no clue as to ways that that might be accomplished, but it just seems like there would be ways. The physical structure of the gate and its components serve a purpose. Destroy enough of it, or interfere with enough of its components, and that should cause some problems I would think.....enough so to disable the established wormhole.
                                Yeah I was thinking maybe they should try to fly an 302 with a Mark IV into one of the supergate links and destroy it that way, but it probably wouldn't effect the supergate and It would just end up killing carter and maybe take some of the Milky Way ships along with her so that plan of action would probably be out of the question. I was also thinking that maybe they could try opening up a hyperspace window and fly the 302 through the Ori shield and straight into their power source to cause a big bang like Sam and O’Neill did with Anubis' ship or at least fly in and drop a bomb in their ring power source and fly out. It could mean a suicide mission for someone (unless they could do it by remote control) if they could get through the shield but it might just work.

Comment

Working...
                                X