No announcement yet.

Crusade (919)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are the BC303......a 304 would be a new ship...
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
      He said >A< 304, not the Daedalus or the oddysey but a new one hot off the production line
      Evidently they've become 1000% more efficient at popping those various ships out since the sixth season (or by finding them on other planets with nice people, too). By the end of Season Ten, will we even need a Stargate?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        By the end of Season Ten, will we even need a Stargate?
        O you of little faith! Beginning of S10!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
          O you of little faith! Beginning of S10!
          Silly me. I was trying to give them the BOTD.

Farewell Stargate. We knew ye well.

Now seriously... When is Vala Jr. due? This Friday? Or in July?

Comment

Hmmm... If E! does an E! True Hollywood Story on Stargate SG-1, after I get over my initial and overwhelming shock, I'm gonna check to see if Hell has frozen over, and then I'm going to blame the network for everything. For those who don't know me, I do that quite frequently. It just works for me, what can I say?

No, seriously, I'm opposed to linking any negativity to Amanda Tapping or Claudia Black, as it would either be extremely out of character on both their parts, or a sign that they're not as cool as we think they were... I refuse to accept either option.

Trust me, purely facetious on my part. I'm a big fan of Black's from the Farscape days and think she's the "shiznit" (which is a good thing, according to my 16 year old). I prefer to think that both she and AT are like Mary Poppins--practically perfect in every way

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
              Trust me, purely facetious on my part. I'm a big fan of Black's from the Farscape days and think she's the "shiznit" (which is a good thing, according to my 16 year old). I prefer to think that both she and AT are like Mary Poppins--practically perfect in every way
              Yes. From what I hear, being "the shiznit" is reaching a very high level of coolness. Though, I've gotta admit, seeing that kinda lingo and "Mary Poppins" in the same statement is a bit weird... For rizzle...

Comment

Yes. From what I hear, being "the shiznit" is reaching a very high level of coolness. Though, I've gotta admit, seeing that kinda lingo and "Mary Poppins" in the same statement is a bit weird... For rizzle...
                LOL.. Well, that's what you get when Moms hang out with kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                  No. Daniel said they were Daedalus class ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                    If I'm not mistaken, the Prometheus was a 303. The Daedalus class ships are classified as 304s.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It was a cool episode.

Teal'c's Darth Vader comment was sooooo funny.

He's got a point though - has anyone checked Vala's baby's midichlorian count? LOL! Only joking!

http://7thchevron.acalltoduty.com/

Comment

Now seriously... When is Vala Jr. due? This Friday? Or in July?
                        July.

Comment

...and you were all like " its great for Russia to get their own ship." but they got it by bribeing the US. Are we sad that it gets destroyed?

Quick note for thought...

How can any other nation build any vessel with the US in control of the naquadah. Other nations would have to gain their own mining.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701
                            ...and you were all like " its great for Russia to get their own ship." but they got it by bribeing the US. Are we sad that it gets destroyed?
                            Yeah, how about some spoiler tags for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                              Yeah, how about some spoiler tags for that?
                              not to sound daft..but isn't this entire thread
                              one big spoiler?
                              WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                              "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                              Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria
                                not to sound daft..but isn't this entire thread
                                one big spoiler?
                                Yeah, but that's a spoiler for a future episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X