Ripple Effect (913)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGateFan
    I just thought Landry should have noticed. Doesnt he have premission briefings or something where he may have seen them, in green. Or is he really just not that perceptive a guy, maybe he had Walter go to the meeting instead .
    Don't forget, they don't always wear their off-world gear in the mission briefings. Also, Landry may not have actually seen them embark on their particular mission.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

anyone else want to see camshaft could own teal'c? you know sodan arts vs whatever teal'c are? i was ah damn hell yeah but quickly let down. worse than when i vala and i had sex lol

ps i 100% agree with fifth man

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
        ... worse than when i vala and i had sex lol
        WTF?!?

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
          anyone else want to see camshaft could own teal'c? you know sodan arts vs whatever teal'c are? i was ah damn hell yeah but quickly let down. worse than when i vala and i had sex lol

ps i 100% agree with fifth man
          First off, thank you.
          Secondly, I still think Teal'c would beat that boy to within an inch of his life. Sodan training, or no Sodan training. Teal'c's been a fighter for a long time. Nothing beats experience.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I enjoyed the episode very much.

I liked the idea of dressing the different Sg-1's in different uniforms otherwise I can't tell the part. I also noticed the mention of different episodes, also other shows, whether mentioned or not.

Comment

Cool episode. Very enjoyable. I liked that Moebius Carter was in the backround of one of the scenes.

Kvasir is annoying.
              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

You know, when I walk out in the morning I don't remember what my wife was wearing when I come home. They were standard uniforms, and if there was a different crew operating the gate room, then I can understand this completely.

Or, maybe someone DID notice it, but they were low ranking and didn't really have time to point it out.

This episode had tons of references to past episodes, to other sci-fi shows, etc. It had past characters, in the flesh as well as in spirit. Really, I laughed and enjoyed many of those references and had a warm feeling seeing old characters. It was worth the time, and far more entertaining than most of the other episodes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenyyx
                  Loved tonight's episode - agree with everybody - Martouf, Janet, etc. But where was Col. Davis???? The missing link....sigh! ANd seeing alt. Jack would've been really fun!
                  Actually, I was expecting Kowalkski, so Janet and Martouf were a surprise, a very nice surprise. The others would have been great though.
                  Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                    Kvasir is annoying.
                    You think so? Ah, man, I loved him personally. That talk he gave them on Prometheus about courage, and then he beams away to safety. I thought he was cool.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      First off, thank you.
                      Secondly, I still think Teal'c would beat that boy to within an inch of his life. Sodan training, or no Sodan training. Teal'c's been a fighter for a long time. Nothing beats experience.

np

still would've liked to see it.

btw vala thing is a reference to avalon or origin what vala said

Comment

Oh, and here's Dr. Lee 's theory about the lack of Entropic Cascade Failure:

Dr. Lee: Sixteen different SG1's, sixteen different points of origin, but only one point of convergence: this universe. Now, given the fact that previous trips through this black hole didn't produce a rupture in the sub-space structure...

Sam: They may not have produced the rupture, but it is entirely possible that their repeated trips contributed to the deterioration of the space-time fabric that, weakened, eventually ceded to the singularity, creating the bridge between the various realities.

Dr. Lee: And I'm thinking that the proximity of these realities in relation to each other may account for the absence of the entropic cascade failure...

Now if anyone understands that, please explain it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                          Actually, I was expecting Kowalkski, so Janet and Martouf were a surprise, a very nice surprise. The others would have been great though.
                          Yea but we've seen him before in a 'return' type episode. This was a very nice and unexpected change of pace.

I sort of expected Janet to come back at some point this season, but Martouf . . . . never would have crossed my mind. Great surprises all around, it was a buffet of clips, quips, and smiles.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                            All of this yammering and not one synopsis. For shame. Come on! I don't see this ep for another 24 hours (Thank God for TiVo).
                            There was very little plot and it didn't really make sense. It was just a McGuffin for the fun.
                            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              Oh, and here's Dr. Lee 's theory about the lack of Entropic Cascade Failure:

Dr. Lee: Sixteen different SG1's, sixteen different points of origin, but only one point of convergence: this universe. Now, given the fact that previous trips through this black hole didn't produce a rupture in the sub-space structure...

Sam: They may not have produced the rupture, but it is entirely possible that their repeated trips contributed to the deterioration of the space-time fabric that, weakened, eventually ceded to the singularity, creating the bridge between the various realities.

Dr. Lee: And I'm thinking that the proximity of these realities in relation to each other may account for the absence of the entropic cascade failure...

Now if anyone understands that, please explain it to me.
                              Well, I got nothing.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                                i was spoiled inadvertently, so I knew whom to expect. But I was kind of hoping beyond hope to see Jacob too. *sniff*

Comment

Working...
                                X