No announcement yet.

Ripple Effect (913)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? I'm going to have to go listen to that commentary now.

Of course, Sam and Cam being involved and on the same team isn't against the regs at all . . . .
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
      Really? I'm going to have to go listen to that commentary now.

Of course, Sam and Cam being involved and on the same team isn't against the regs at all . . . .
      Luckily, JM was in our corner. I shudder to think what would have become of that scene if Coop would have written this episode. I can already see him defending a Sam/Cam relationship "Hey it's AU, maybe Airforce has different regs"

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
        Luckily, JM was in our corner. I shudder to think what would have become of that scene if Coop would have written this episode. I can already see him defending a Sam/Cam relationship "Hey it's AU, maybe Airforce has different regs"
        Well, if the AU AF had different regs then Sam and Jack would be together there! *stomps foot*
        sigpic

Comment

i agree it may have a diffrent reg but still i find it very sad that sam and jack can't be together but i understand that it wouldn't be so interesting if they were aloud to be together
          sigpic

Comment

Speaking of that scene, this episode and "200" are the two that drive me to tears. ("Meridian" almost does, but not quite)
            Holy doodle! Really? Meridian just destroys me. I think the only other episode that makes me tear up consistantly is Lifeboat - the bit where the father is telling his son that they'll be together, and you know that it's not going to be in a good way.

Comment

i really should watch that episode and finish this season and the last season
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                i really should watch that episode and finish this season and the last season
                Yeah, you really should. There are a lot of good episodes left in Season 9, and some really amazing ones in Season 10.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think that the Earth IQ grew very much with so many Carters!

Comment

i agree with that
                    sigpic

Comment

How come in this episode, with so many alternate copies of SG1, did they not suffer from entropic cascade, the same thing that happened in season 3, episode 6, point of view. The Alternate carter starting suffering due to two carters existing in one universe.
                      Was this written out as to make alternate reality stories easier, or just plain forgotten?

Comment

How come in this episode, with so many alternate copies of SG1, did they not suffer from entropic cascade, the same thing that happened in season 3, episode 6, point of view. The Alternate carter starting suffering due to two carters existing in one universe.
                        Was this written out as to make alternate reality stories easier, or just plain forgotten?
                        entropic cascade failure only occurs after 48 hours. I guess they weren't there that long.

Comment

Actually it says in Ripple Effect that the AUs were too close together
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Really? Guess I should pay more attention.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Really? I totally missed that little bit of info, too!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I just rewatched it. It was in conversation between Bill and Carter, in the room full of alternate Carters. Right before Martouf entered.

Comment

Working...
                                X