No announcement yet.

The Fourth Horseman, Part 1 (910)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thnk mitchel was doing the gentlemanly thing and defending the honor of his boss' daughter.. plus he might have been sweet on her himself.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      I thnk mitchel was doing the gentlemanly thing and defending the honor of his boss' daughter.. plus he might have been sweet on her himself.
      I seem to remember TPTB had original thought about perhaps creating a romance between those two - apparently there are small signs pointing in that direction - but they quickly dropped it for some reason.

Comment

i want a new stargate season 10!!!! but it went bye-bye
        i am the great jaffa of chulak

Comment

What's the tunes Dr. Lee's listening too... I can't make up what Sam said:
          "Dark (something)"
          can someone tell me what band it is?
          http://xcvg.wordpress.com/2011/01/02...sgu-cancelled/

Comment

I think the name of the band was Dark Pariah, but i remember reading somewhere that the name of the band was made up for the episode.

Comment

I'm a little confused. I've watched the first 8 seasons, complete as I purchased the sets ... now I'm watching Season 9, and there is stuff in the "Previously, on Stargate SG-1" intros, that I don't remember seeing ANYWHERE in any of the previous episodes ... and I've watched them all.

In particular, in this episode, there is a scene of Daniel talking to what seems to be a Prior with wing-like things around his head, where he's saying something about not killing people for not worshiping him. In which episode did that happen?

I also don't recall seeing the episode where a Prior comes to Stargate Command and sets himself on fire in the briefing room ... that was in one of the "Previously" sections, as well ...

I'm feeling a little discontinuity here. Are those episodes in Atlantis, or in some separate movie special that's not part of the regular season packs?

ETA: Never mind. It seems that, even though I selected "Play All" from the DVD menu, Disc 1 seems to have skipped past Episode 3, Origins.

Now that I've seen that, things make a bit more sense.

*bonk self*
              Last edited by nhytfahl; 07 August 2008, 04:09 PM. Reason: Apparent tech glitch in my DVDs

Comment

Originally posted by Arative View Post
                Mitchell absolutely did the right thing in telling those two to STFU. Lam should have thier respect because one these days, she might be saving thier lives. And of course the whole sexual harrassment thing. I'm sure when your at work, you wouldn't want someone making some crude comment like that about you and the boss doing nothing about it.
                Except the boss did worse to *his* subordinate. He (with his daughter also 'teasing') basically accused Sam of pedophilia. Ha. Ha. NOT.

suse
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Mini-Orlin is so cute. I LMAO when Sam chocked on her food after he said he was sorry they could not "show affection the way I wish I could"
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Loved this one!
                    sigpic

Comment

This double ep is definitely the best of the season so far. Wonderful!
                      sigpic

Comment

I liked the Sam/Orlin interaction, but mostly...it's Ori...I don't like Ori.
                        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

My LiveJournal post

I was starting to miss Bra'tac
                          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Looks like I last viewed this episode almost a year ago. Comments remain the same.
                            Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                              One of the best episodes this season. Can't wait till January
                              Dr. (Bob) Lee's best episode of the whole series.
                              It's Bill, not Bob (or Dick ). Beachhead is still the best episode of Season 9.

That cliffhanger was pretty cool.

Monday, the conclusion, the Ori wipe out Earth, or do they.
                              sigpic

Comment

Abydos, I think you need a bit of a refresher on the guest characters' first names!
                                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X