X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15
    What did you think of Siege part 2 and Camelot? Just askin'
    I haven't seen these.
    It's their strike rate that I find quite bad.
    For everyone decent ep they may write, they then will pen about eight mundane to stinker type episodes.
    I really think they are primarily responsible for the show's demise-quality wise.

Comment

See what they did to that skyscraper? - That's what I intent to do to SciFi HQ.

Nice ep, the Free Jaffa Nation scenes bore me in every episode though.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Does anybody know who the four Jaffa were that were glaring at Mitchell at the Council meeting? They had symbols that I could not recognise.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
          Does anybody know who the four Jaffa were that were glaring at Mitchell at the Council meeting? They had symbols that I could not recognise.
          Sorry, no. That was probably to show that there were many more Goa'uld than the ones we met through the first 8 seasons.

I loved the episode because it had my favorite bad guy in it.
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Why do so many people hate this episode? I thought is was great. Ba'al is hilarious, and having a bunch of him just makes it that much more fun. I enjoyed it, especially when I watched it again last week. (third time's alway's the best, don't cha know.

Comment

Who was that guy Sam was talking to in the van?

To all the nitpicking that's already been covered, I have one to add:

When the Jaffa raid the building after landing their ship on top, that VP woman is standing there watching the security monitors... what the hell? In the middle of the night, the right-hand woman is doing the work of the lowest level grunt? c'mon...

Also, what's with the way Louis G delivers his lines? Sometimes there are pauses inbetween words that might've been intended for dramatic effect, but sound like's he's forgotten what he was going to say (funniest one is in "beachhead", near the end he goes "We... shall. See.").

Comment

^It's the Kirk Syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  ^It's the Kirk Syndrome.
                  What?!

Comment

Originally posted by placid View Post
                    Who was that guy Sam was talking to in the van?
                    Are you refering to Agent Barrett?

^It's the Kirk Syndrome.
                    Could you repeat that?

Comment

Nope, you guys figure it out.

Comment

^It's the Kirk Syndrome.
                        LOL!

Comment

This ep was such crap. Multi-Baals? So now they don't even have to use the sarc to resurrect him. There are just... more. <sigh> And take Sam's techie brains away from her so Baal "outsmarts" them. Riiight...

I'm still trying to figure out why beyond wanting to use the hunky Cliff Simon a lot Baal didn't just clone just the symbiote and go into multiple fresh hosts. They'd never find him!

And let's not forget the whole "We can beam a *whole building* into space to blow up and no satellites with catch it. And people will believe the building collapsed in a major city - leaving no rubble."

<self snip>
                          Yikes! I'm getting details confused with Insiders...

What did I like? The absence of early-S9 Vala.

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Nope, you guys figure it out.
                            Oh, you- you- fiend! Cad! Rotter! Come on, fess up, please?! I thought the Kirk syndrome was the falling for a girl thing. PLEASE TELL!!!

*EDIT* Ah, thank you
                            Last edited by Carter1994; 06 July 2007, 12:56 PM.

Comment

This is one of my favorite Ba'al episodes.

I liked the clones.

Comment

I enjoye these kind of episodes taking place on Earth, especially ones involving The Trust. I liked how the Goa'uld were still causing problems after season 8, we didn't get lost in all the Ori stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X