X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    That ending just cracked me up.
    me too......

my favorite part the "Not Exactly" still hope for Sam and Jack.....
    my mom thought they got married already........

xox
    Stargate Pants Girl
    (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
    Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Originally posted by Boobala
      my favorite part the "Not Exactly" still hope for Sam and Jack.....
      my mom thought they got married already........
      Lol. Bet the shippers wished.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

You can tell Cliff Simon is South African, good voice either as normal or distored.

A lot of confusion when Sam is in the van with Barrett and the "not exactly" line comes up, shows that even though RDA isn't there they're keeping the relationship alive.
        "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

good ep

but whos the real baal the one that wen asleep or the one the chick said down with and was that chick a Goa'uld if so how come carter didn't say anything to barret
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

This was a much better episode. I have always liked the Ba'al character.

The clone party at the end was a nice touch.
            sigpic

Comment

This episode was one of the most astonishing episodes
              since it involved Jaffa combat - ON EARTH!

The scene where the man was at his computer playing poker
              was funny because, think about it; you have a normal, civilized
              human being in a normal office building, but then some "uncivilized"
              Jaffa warriors that look like gangsters come crashing into the
              building and say, "WHERE IS OUR FALSE GOD?" That scene and
              concept is something I never saw coming. Did anyone else here
              like that scene? It reminds me of one of those Capital One Express
              Card commercials...

Jaffa - "WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?"
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I liked it. Teriffic humor. Had the guy been a history buff, I wonder what he would have said.
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Yeah, it may not have generally been considered one of the best episodes, but I enjoyed it. The Ba'als were fun, the Jaffa-raiding-corporate-America was fun, I even enjoyed the beaming of an entire building into outer space to blow up. I don't get bogged down in too many reality issues. If they tell me they evacuated an area large enough to keep people from seeing the building disappear and then that they left some rubble there to deter more speculation, then I can buy it. And then later they do show that there is some skepticism to the story, but the newpapers really don't have anywhere to go with it without creating some outlandish story like alien spaceships , so I can believe the stories would die fast.

Comment

What a piece of drivel this ep was. Absolute crud. Any ep written by M & M these days I just avoid as I know it's likely to be rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                      Yeah, it may not have generally been considered one of the best episodes, but I enjoyed it. The Ba'als were fun, the Jaffa-raiding-corporate-America was fun, I even enjoyed the beaming of an entire building into outer space to blow up. I don't get bogged down in too many reality issues. If they tell me they evacuated an area large enough to keep people from seeing the building disappear and then that they left some rubble there to deter more speculation, then I can buy it. And then later they do show that there is some skepticism to the story, but the newpapers really don't have anywhere to go with it without creating some outlandish story like alien spaceships , so I can believe the stories would die fast.
                      Well Said

On realism of ep it wasn't the best, I thought that the main building with naquadah in it, when it disappeared may have been seen by people in a neighbouring building, perhaps in future we may see if someone did see something.

Overall ep was average I'd give it an 7.75

Comment

I realy liked it! Especially the scene with Prometheus in front of Earth, that was just beautiful!

But it raised a few questines, that I want answerd:

1.Mitchell mentioned something about it not being the first thing they had to cover up when referring to Baal's bomb building, could this meen that other buildings have gone BOOM because of alien influence and been covered up.

2.What part of Baal is cloned, is it both the host, and gau'ald, or just the host with the mind of the gau'ald?
                        The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
                        Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate
                          2.What part of Baal is cloned, is it both the host, and gau'ald, or just the host with the mind of the gau'ald?
                          In season 10
                          Spoiler:
                          Insiders, we learn both the host and the symbiote are cloned. Doctors perform DNA tests on both to confirm that they are identical.
                          SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate
                            1.Mitchell mentioned something about it not being the first thing they had to cover up when referring to Baal's bomb building, could this meen that other buildings have gone BOOM because of alien influence and been covered up.
                            I think what Mitchell meant were the past cover ups ie the fight over Antartica, the battles in space above Earth, Replicators ivasion of Russian sub etc.

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton
                              I think what Mitchell meant were the past cover ups ie the fight over Antartica, the battles in space above Earth, Replicators ivasion of Russian sub etc.
                              Yeah thats what I cind of figered, but still it would be intresting (and most likely controversial) where it's reavealed that something like, or even the actrul events 9/11 was not carried out by Al-Qaeda, but by Anubis, or another Gau'ald, and then covered up.
                              The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
                              Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

Originally posted by david2708
                                Any ep written by M & M these days I just avoid as I know it's likely to be rubbish.
                                What did you think of Siege part 2 and Camelot? Just askin'

Comment

Working...
                                X