No announcement yet.

Beachhead (906)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone really needs to serve as a basketball technical advisor on this show. Browder's layups were weak. If that's what you want to call them..

A good episode though. Vala was hilarious. I especially liked the jab at Mitchell's call sign, even though it was an easy mark.

Man, these Ori are looking more and more unbeatable every week.

Comment

Yet another good episode in the books for season 9. Nice to see the struggle with the Ori really heating up. It was great to see Sam back, and I gotta admit, the "band" looks good together. Can't wait to see what else lies ahead for our fair team. That goa'uld they introduced us to was so disgusting awesome. Loved the way Landry left him to ponder his fate. Vala, sweet Vala. At least tptb left the door wide open for her return at some point. She's probably going to cause some real hell on that side of the universe (since I think that is what happened to her). All in all, I'm even more pumped for the rest of this season. Bring it on, Ori.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I have one thing to say.

MORE CHICKENS!!!!

I loved it! lol!

Comment

ahhh...i have a feeling that i'll be seeing sigs with browder's picture and "Shaft" written with big letters on it sometime soon..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
            Someone really needs to serve as a basketball technical advisor on this show. Browder's layups were weak. If that's what you want to call them..
            Oh for crying out loud. If that is the only negative thing to come up with for the show that leave it off. "Browder's layups were weak" gee wiz. Ruined the whole show.

It is becomming apparent to me, reading through the threads, that some people are intent on disliking BB because RDA isn't on the show anymore. Isn't it possible for you all (whoever you may be, and I don't necessarily mean Mr. Seven) to accept that RDA doesn't WANT to be on the show anymore? Can't you respect that? SG1 has been a great show for so long, and it looks like BB is going to keep it that way. Just, open your minds and TRY to see that he is a good actor, Mitchell is a good character, and he is an absolute benefit to this show. Stop crying for RDA - he's happy, why can't you be?

'nough said.
            Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

Oh, she's definitely coming back. If for no other reason, by popular demand. CB did a great job in portraying the character of Vala, and she really grew on me episode after episode. Can't wait for her eventual return. You know, I bet Daniel's going to miss her a little too.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Gotta agree that BB is doing a fine job so far on the show. Can't wait to see more out of him.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I miss her already

it would be kinda freaky if she comes back as a prior though... if the orii rule their galaxy with an iron fist, its possible. maybe setup a whole season-end plot with vala the prior coming back and switching sides at the last minute (kinda cheap tho... hope that doesn't happen).

Comment

Best Episode thus far of Season 9
                    Loved the Goa'uld, best one ever seen on Stargate
                    Good to have Carter back.
                    sigpic

Comment

This was a good episode. The Ori are really powerful, makes you think how will the Taur'i defeat a race that can build a planet sized stargate. It was good to see Sam back but I was also sorry to see Vala go. I would have liked to have seen some good Sam/Vala interaction just to how Sam reacted to Vale.

I think Daniel was truly sorry to see Vala go and he's happy that she didn't die. I know that I'd certainly love to see her become a recurring character. I also loved the line when Vala said not everything she said was inuendo, just a little dig at some people who complained all she talked abou was sex.

Comment

I still can't get over the first scene, that was amazing, the power in that staff, what can't it do, it sent those Jaffa halfway across the planet. Two blackholes, massive Stargate, I too thought at first, that the objects exiting the Stargate were puddle jumpers, Vala being transported to the Ori galaxy, how ever will she get back, what the Ori can do via Priors is astounding, how this plays out will be on a grander scale than any other SG-1 season, major prediction I know, but there is definitely a chance for it happening. Carter, looking better than ever, lol, backup singer, O'Neill on the phone with Landry, Nerus, he was acceptably funny, technobabble, was right on the money, way to go there, Teal'c beginning to realize the extent of Gerak's ambition, the sacrifice of Vala, her selfless nature, saw it in her from the beginning, this episode was great.

Comment

Originally posted by sgatelvr
                          Oh for crying out loud. If that is the only negative thing to come up with for the show that leave it off. "Browder's layups were weak" gee wiz. Ruined the whole show.

It is becomming apparent to me, reading through the threads, that some people are intent on disliking BB because RDA isn't on the show anymore. Isn't it possible for you all (whoever you may be, and I don't necessarily mean Mr. Seven) to accept that RDA doesn't WANT to be on the show anymore? Can't you respect that? SG1 has been a great show for so long, and it looks like BB is going to keep it that way. Just, open your minds and TRY to see that he is a good actor, Mitchell is a good character, and he is an absolute benefit to this show. Stop crying for RDA - he's happy, why can't you be?

'nough said.
                          Ditto. And well said.

Just sayin'.
                          MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                          sigpic
                          Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

I really liked this episode..!

Yay..! Sam is back..! w00t..!

I loved that Goa'uld...! Ha, ha, ha..!!! He was a riot..! ROFL..!

Nuthin' but good things...!
                            The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                            Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                            My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                            Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

omfg what an amazing episode!

Comment

Holy Hell!

Comment

Working...
                                X