X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to mention, I hate the new openers. On all three shows. [seething]

+ = zats @ 7:03

Comment

With regards to the Ancients hiding our galaxy--a plague wiped out everything here, that probably is all the Ori knew, it was a lifeless galaxy at that point. So why would they interested in a now lifeless galaxy? THEN the Ancients "hid it" from them and seeded it with life again. The Ori would not have had any reason to look at it anyway, knowing life had been destroyed, plus the Ancients hid it from view.

I'd imagine it was something like the old "putting a static picture in front of the security camera while we rob the joint" trick. I don't consider that a plot hole at all.

Comment

Good point. I can't believe I didn't think of that. Making me feel stupid always deserves some green.
        Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
        Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
        Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
        Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

I liked this episode(transcript again), its alot better than avalon p1 and seems to get really going. The Ori are seeming to be a really interesting enemy and valla is just so funny!
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. It finally brought some answers in regards to the Ori.

It was unpleasent to see Vala & Daniel being burned to death (Vala's second time).

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
              I really enjoyed this episode. It finally brought some answers in regards to the Ori.

It was unpleasent to see Vala & Daniel being burned to death (Vala's second time).
              I think they wanted it to be as unpleasant as possible.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I finally got to see this episode. I liked the Teal'c-Mitchell moment and the episode was generally pretty interesting. I even liked Vala in it. I had no problem with RDA's scenes. It seemed fairly typical Daniel-Jack to me. We as viewers may know RDA likely won't be back but for all Daniel & Jack know, they'll be seeing each other every few months. So I can see why there was no big "goodbye" scene as some viewers wanted. Who knows?-- maybe they will talk RDA into making a few more cameos once he's had some time off. I think it was good of RDA to show up at all.

Comment

this was the best episode in the first half of the season hands down i think
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Good ep, nice follow up to Avalon, really made the Ori situation look dangerous

However i too was reminded of Pah Wraiths from DS9

Great Team Interactions especially Mitchell/Teal'c

Gerak seems a bit odd...he didnt seem as power hungry as he was made out to be in Avalon Part 2 though

Great ep overall...a good start to Season 9...lets just hope it continues

Comment

Christ the Ori were fantastic

and the character interaction seems to be better, another great episode though. I loved the ring transport and the prior going up in flames.
                      STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                      legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

This was interesting. The Ori are going to be a fun enemy. I also liked Vala and Daniel in this. Bridges is growing on me. Good episode.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

What can I say...WOW!

What a fantastic episode enjoyed every minute of it from beginning to end. I was a little frustrated at it being a three parter - having to wait another week to find out what happened last week, but well worth the wait!!

Great start to the season, can't wait for the rest

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

OK...

1. Ori, bad guys of the ice cold variety, don't blame Daniel for being scared of them - could well work.

2. Gerak, arrogant git - interesting to see what happens on that front.

3. Jack, a bit flat overall.

Overall...still yet to be convinced that anyone other than MGM needs an SG1 S9 but it's slowly moving through the gears.
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Just sitting here watching origin again and i was just wondering if the orii read daniels mind and found out about the milky way and a gate address to get there wouldnt they also know about Atlantis, pegasus and how to get there aswell? (oh and i wasnt sure whether to put this in atlantis or season 9 sectiom so i put it in here)
                              Stargate: Genesis

http://stargategenesis.sg-event-hori.../genesis/site/ - Genesis Home
                              http://stargategenesis.16.forumer.com/index.php - Genesis Forum

Comment

There have been alot of threads on this, long story short: Maybe.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                                X