X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG

your sig...

when does that kiss happen in atlantis?
    "You see the problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis, yet only enough blood to work one at a time"

Comment

OK i finally saw avalon pt2! woo!

yes it was horrible when Vala was burned, but shes back to life, yay!

And i knew it would only be a matter of time before MS would get his wife in on the action! I think i prefered janet though...
      "You see the problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis, yet only enough blood to work one at a time"

Comment

OK...was watching United vs Lille on Tuesday and after the worst season opener of all time that was Avalon part 1, only just decided to tape this at the last minute. Mum watched part two while I watched a pretty dull footy match and reported that part 2 was an improvement. So...I stopped shovelling dirt on SG1's coffin, eventually got round to checking the body for signs of life and sure enough...there were some stirrings, though I'm not going to declare it back to full health yet, I'm prepared to file last week's comments as premature.

1. Vala didn't seem as stranglable in this ep, nor was Mitchell, and the writers generally didn't seem as though they were on head trips! Cool.

2. The appearance of Lexia Doig didn't do the show any harm .

3. The fire scene was good even though you knew that Vala would get out one way or another.

On the other hand, some mysterious guy(Prior that looks like a Jaffa priest) leading Daniel and Vala to unknown destinations isn't my definition of a cliff hanger and even Daniel and Teal'c seem slightly different to last time I saw them. This does not feel like SG1 as I've known it these past 8 seasons, it feels like a COMPLETELY new show still finding it's feet, which part of me says shouldn't be happening but still...it might work, maybe.
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiffy

And i knew it would only be a matter of time before MS would get his wife in on the action! I think i prefered janet though...
          MS did not get his wife in on the action. TPTB were casting for a new doctor and LD auditioned for the role.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali888
            MS did not get his wife in on the action. TPTB were casting for a new doctor and LD auditioned for the role.
            Well obviously she auditioned for it...all i meant was i bet MS said 'They're casting a new doctor...you should go up for it' or something to that effect...

Bit of a co-incidence though don't you think?

Comment

Anyway great ep, loved it!

The Vala thing,

Soooooo funny! The sword fighting was great!
              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
              LOVE HIM-> DT
              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Kiffy
                Well obviously she auditioned for it...all i meant was i bet MS said 'They're casting a new doctor...you should go up for it' or something to that effect...

Bit of a co-incidence though don't you think?
                No I understand that she told MS that she'd decided to audition for the role. He didn't know anything about it until then.

If by 'Bit of a coincidence though' you're implying that MS 'got' the part for his wife then I don't agree. I think she got it on merit.

Ali P

Comment

Originally posted by Ali888
                  No I understand that she told MS that she'd decided to audition for the role. He didn't know anything about it until then.

If by 'Bit of a coincidence though' you're implying that MS 'got' the part for his wife then I don't agree. I think she got it on merit.

Ali P
                  Calm down! I'm merely saying that it seems a coincidence that she got the part instead of anyone else that went up for it...im sure she did get through on merit and im not disputing it, but it could be thought that MS has some pull with TPTB, i mean have you never heard of 'putting in a good word' for someone?

I meant it as an idle comment, im not trying to throw up some controversy or cause an argument. I'm sorry if it angered you in anyway, but the whole point of a forum is to discuss your views and opinions, is it not?

Anyway, forget about it

Comment

Well, from avalon pt 2 she worked well with everyone nicely. Almost like an old friend, slotted in well. Plus she's a great actress and i don't doubt for one second that she got that role on anything but her acting abilities. My two pence on the matter!!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I always love to see Michael Shanks and Claudia Black play off of each other although I kind of thought that the character (Daniel's) could have been written better.
                      All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                      Pay it forward

Comment

Another Brilliant episode of SG-1, definatly lovin the new season

Comment

i loved the back story on mitchell and how much he had to go through after his crash and how much he wanted to be the leader of sg1. As well as this i loved the fact that we started to learn some more about the ancients and where they came from

Comment

Slightly better than Part 1, but Vala is still too over written, at least in the quick rejoiner lines.

And someone needs to tell MS to slow down a little.
                            sigpic

Comment

When I saw the first part of this episode, i was like excuse me please, where the FRICKIN HELL has Jack gone? But after an outburst of throwing anything soft at the T.V. screen, i was entranced by Cams ass-whooping of some freaky-deaky knight hollo-whatsit. I gotta say it THAT GUY KICKS ASS but I'm still not happy about jack leaving i heard rumours he's making an appearance in season 10, is that true? I better be cause the occasional mention that somethin funky's goin on with is just not enough

MY SKINNY WHITE ASS!!

Thanks Sweety for the sig!
                              No1 Spacemunky!!
                              MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

Comment

Episode 200 will be in season 10, and it's possible RDA will want to come back to celebrate this landmark. Unfortunately, no suspicion or rumor has been confirmed.
                                SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Working...
                                X