No announcement yet.

Avalon, Part 2 (902)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O wow u shouldnt have said that. But its pretty cool how she comes back to life. Dont say anything about how she comes back to life.

But i kinda felt bad. Cause vala is really hot (Claudia Black) and she is a good character.

Comment

It's a bit late now isn't it..?

Try using the edit button and modifying your original post...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Well this really was way better than the first part. I liked Cameron in this, it was nice to see TPTB didn't let them just run away, he had a bit of seriousness and development in this with refusing to give up the fight.

It was a nice way to set up the Ori as well, they seem like they're going to be interesting. And the execution..I didnt think theyd show that, it was so intense.

I look forward to the conclusion.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

OOOHHH!!! I really liked this one!

Much better than the first part

Looking forward to part 3

This episode also made me think, hey Vala is not *that bad, I felt sorry for her at the end

Anyway...yay

Also yay for the long (and very pretty) credits
          meh

Comment

Wow...thats all I have to say...

Well actually I have a lot to say

Great New Intro

Great stuff with the resolution in Glastonbury and the Sword Fighting. The Dakara stuff seemed that its more of a build up to something coming up

Nice tie in to Citizen Joe too, the transmission of Daniel & Vala over the galaxt was also cool and interesting

The Burning...that literally had me on the edge of my seat which has NEVER EVER happened on any tv show before...good pacing, direction and music for that entire bit

And Death to Cliffhangers I swear they should just show two/three parters all in one go

Comment

Another fine episode. Daniel and Vala are actually beginning to grow on me. I never ever expected the burning scene, thankfully having stayed away from spoilers.
              BTW in regard to the poster above who mentioned this scene - surely this is not a "spoiler" - this is a thread to discuss what happened in the episode - therefore if you haven't seen it - dont read the thread! Its not as if someone could stumble upon a spoilery moment by accident in an episode discussion thread, unlike some other areas.
              Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Cameron was very likeable and I'm looking forward to the situation with the free Jaffa and Teal'c. This season has started much more promising than I had thought it would. The credits were good - had to mention them!!

Comment

I really liked the episode. With Mitchell only being introduced the episode before, I was surprised at how much I'd forgotten that he was new. He just seems to fit in well and it almost seems like he's been around much longer, same with Vala really, it just 'feels' right that she's there.

The whole burning bit was really well done, they really dragged out the flamng oil reaching Vala to draw out the suspense, and even though you could tell it was inevitable that she was going to get pretty crispy, it was still a shock when it happened.

I did think it seemed to end in an odd place though, and I'm not sure I really like three parters! It's bad enough having to wait a week between episodes without them being a continuation of the last one! I'm just impatient i guess

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Loved it ....all of it .....wish it was next Tuesday already....but then I'm out and away till Sunday and I have to wait till I can see the video recording I have to do of it ...grrrr...

Dee Dee xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet
                    I really liked the episode. With Mitchell only being introduced the episode before, I was surprised at how much I'd forgotten that he was new. He just seems to fit in well and it almost seems like he's been around much longer, same with Vala really, it just 'feels' right that she's there.

The whole burning bit was really well done, they really dragged out the flamng oil reaching Vala to draw out the suspense, and even though you could tell it was inevitable that she was going to get pretty crispy, it was still a shock when it happened.

I did think it seemed to end in an odd place though, and I'm not sure I really like three parters! It's bad enough having to wait a week between episodes without them being a continuation of the last one! I'm just impatient i guess

My thoughts exactly

I really like Cameron
                    meh

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                      Another fine episode. Daniel and Vala are actually beginning to grow on me. I never ever expected the burning scene, thankfully having stayed away from spoilers.
                      BTW in regard to the poster above who mentioned this scene - surely this is not a "spoiler" - this is a thread to discuss what happened in the episode - therefore if you haven't seen it - dont read the thread! Its not as if someone could stumble upon a spoilery moment by accident in an episode discussion thread, unlike some other areas.
                      Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Cameron was very likeable and I'm looking forward to the situation with the free Jaffa and Teal'c. This season has started much more promising than I had thought it would. The credits were good - had to mention them!!
                      The "spoiler" post above was originally in the General Discussion thread and the reactions are because of that. The mods moved it here where it belongs. Just a misunderstanding it seems.

I'm glad you, and others, like Cameron! Ben Browder joining the show has brought me back to Stargate and I'm enjoying it immensely [and catching up on earlier season that I had missed, too!]

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                        The "spoiler" post above was originally in the General Discussion thread and the reactions are because of that. The mods moved it here where it belongs. Just a misunderstanding it seems.
                        Cool - Thanks for the explanation - I was thinking people were over-reacting a bit there lol!

Comment

What a fantastic episode, I knew about the burning scene but still found it intense . Overall a good start to what looks like a great series.
                          STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                          legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

This was a pretty interesting episode! Shall be watching it again on Saturday I'm curious to see how Vala and Daniel get back into their bodies and what that Orii chappy is gonna do with them or where he's gonna take them.

Also! Loving the new intro And the burning? Wow, I did NOT see that one coming! I thought Vala was gonna get saved at the last minute!
                            "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by Kiffy
                              youre kidding me right? i missed it coz my housemate is making papier mache 'worm' suits in the lounge ¬__¬

If youre serious (which i dont think you are) youre going to get burned for not putting *SPOILER* in the beginning of youre thread (or becuase youre being a jack-ass)
                              Actually it seems that your the jack-ass. This is for the discussion of the particular episode. So if you don't want to know things then don't be reading it, then running your mouth & insulting people because you missed a bit.

This thread is many pages long & this has been dicussed a fair few times, if you care to check back!

Nobody needs to put any spoilers in their posts. If you don't want to know then don't be reading the episode reviews. Only one that'll get burned is you for insulting peole for no valid reason whatsoever.

Comment

I'll second the vala burning thing. It was pretty intense. The build up was hardcore, the way it dribbled round and when she went up, i actually felt a bit gutted. I can't think of the right word so that'll have to do for now.

It was also good to see Vala not being jokey and spouting random innuendo. When you see a character in that sort of position, you kinda relate to them more, rather than just a conwoman. The way daniel clearly did when he went over. I like Vala the more i see of her! (Just re-read that and it's not how it sounds!!)

As for Carolyn Lam..... WOW! She's damn hot.... And what was with that scene with Landry, she kinda hinted at something in his past there! Or was that just me?
                                Just me.....great.
                                Last edited by Anubis69; 19 October 2005, 07:32 AM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
                                X