No announcement yet.

Moebius, Part 2 (820)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could have brought it in the same entrance as the stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBauer2007 View Post
      ....tie it into the episode "Threads"

WHICH i might say should have been the season finale cause that was stellar.
      I thought Threads would have been a better season/series ender too. But I didn't think Moebius was as bad as you seem to.

Comment

They could have brought it in the same entrance as the stargate.
        That would have gotten it into the gate room, but not that room where they were studdying it, nor from there to the gate room.

Comment

Why was the gate spinning when they used the jumpers DHD? When you use a DHD it's not supposed to spin?
          Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
          Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Well, since the MW gates all spin, maybe that is a function of the gate, not the DHD dialing it..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Well, since the MW gates all spin, maybe that is a function of the gate, not the DHD dialing it..
              You sure? Dont think i've seen any gate other then the SGC one spin, those with a dhd just light up the chevrons as they dial instead of spinning around and locking (as far as i can remember).
              Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
              Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks this episode would have been a nice ending to the series?

Comment

Yes,

This would have been a great Episode 18 and 19, the previous epsiode for which I cant remember the name would have been a great series finale, not this one.

Comment

Yes,

This would have been a great Episode 18 and 19, the previous epsiode for which I cant remember the name would have been a great series finale, not this one.
                    The episode is called "Threads" and it's one of my faves. I liked Moebius though, but I guess I'm in the minority...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhawasanancient View Post
                      The episode is called "Threads" and it's one of my faves. I liked Moebius though, but I guess I'm in the minority...
                      I don't think you're in the minority! I loved Moebius 1 & 2 and it made a perfect ending to the RDA years of SG-1. Even though Threads was a *wonderful* ep - this two parter was a nicer finale, INMHO. I personally have enjoyed seasons 9 and 10 - maybe not in the same way as the early years, but I still enjoyed them a lot. But Moebius was probably the most satisfying ENDING to a season they ever had which is why it's so nice.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

I like this kind of episodes. And I like the idea of the SG1 like ...
                        Spoiler:
                        travelers in a "Time Machine"...
                        It is funny episode!

Comment

I loved these episodes

Comment

I too loved these episodes. Now I have tried looking through the pages, but there are just too many so could someone tell me:

Spoiler:
                            What Jack meant when he said to Carter, you have packing to do? Did he mean they were moving in together, or that she was leaving the program to go to area 51?

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                              I too loved these episodes. Now I have tried looking through the pages, but there are just too many so could someone tell me:

Spoiler:
                              What Jack meant when he said to Carter, you have packing to do? Did he mean they were moving in together, or that she was leaving the program to go to area 51?
                              their (the team) trip to his cabin.
                              sigpic
                              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post

Spoiler:

i 'think' he meant that she had packing to do for going on their fishing trip. (wish it were moving in together instead )

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X