No announcement yet.

Moebius, Part 1 (819)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very disapointed with the past scenes, they should have spent less on reckoning so they could make the sets bigger, Rs's scene and sets just dident seem big enough, and wasent as cool as the movie, i know they dident have as much but i think it could have been better. And also the jaffa, they should have had ones like in the movie, and not just used the affa we have now, though im glad they had the effects for the head piece, where it folds in and out of the back, iv always loved that.

As for the alternate timeline, they seemed a little to thick and geeky, they may have sucky jobs, but they should still be more normal if you know what i mean, they just dident seem right.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I don't know how to do the highlight to read thing however

Loved the name of Jack's ship "Homer". Question, was Jacks boat in the alternative timeline docked in Granville Island ? I was in Vancouver in July and I'm certain thats where those scenes were filmed

The alternative timeline thing is confusing, but how funny are AT and MS?? They are great in it, but I agree the second half, is lacking compared to the first half, cant wait to see the second episode next week, how are they going to wrap it all up in less than an hr is beyond me, its going to be a tight fit

caroline

Comment

I disagree, i thought that the first half was good but the second part was just too... weird, i didnt like it, hopefully the conclusion will make everything right though.
        'Where did you get this'- Wraith Queen
        'I don't remember'- Major Sheppard - Rising (part 2)

'I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.' - McKay - The Eye

Comment

Well, I thought it ROCKED!!

Loved,loved,loved nerdy Daniel and nerdy Sam - so funny.

Would love to expand for you hungry US folks, but the Mobeius thread isn't up yet (hopes someone listens and puts it up!!) and this post is only gonna get left unread and unloved.

Davis has a tash!! And Hammond - he's so serious and glum, but so nice to hear his voice again. Jack, hell, he just looks and sounds the same fcol!!

Takes alot to make me laugh, but gotta say, they nailed it for me this week. It'll be great next week. God, it's the last one. Can't believe it.
          Never go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge!

Comment

i was kinda dissapointed over all, they should have left out the AU/ AT thing and just made it sg-1 going bak in time get caught , get out of it, we live happily ever after like they always do. this is good but we shoulda seen real sg1 more and left the AU til nxt week.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Did not like the second half. Drs' Carter and Jackson were charicatures of their 'real' selves. Did not find it very humerous at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Galluslass
                Well, I thought it ROCKED!!

Loved,loved,loved nerdy Daniel and nerdy Sam - so funny.

Would love to expand for you hungry US folks, but the Mobeius thread isn't up yet (hopes someone listens and puts it up!!) and this post is only gonna get left unread and unloved.

Davis has a tash!! And Hammond - he's so serious and glum, but so nice to hear his voice again. Jack, hell, he just looks and sounds the same fcol!!

Takes alot to make me laugh, but gotta say, they nailed it for me this week. It'll be great next week. God, it's the last one. Can't believe it.
                oi dont say my thread is gunna be forgotten its had over 10 replys is 15 minites
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

I thought this ep was hilarious. I was giggling so much at the alternate Sam that I'm going to have to watch this again because I missed alot. Not alot of action so I hope they're saving it up for part 2, can't have a series finale without lots of action can we?

Comment

i agree and if we dont improve stuff with pt 2 i might just watch atlantis
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

'twas good but after reckoning and threads it was a bit of an anti climax. i found myself giggling at the 'nerdy' sam and daniel at the beginning but it grew a bit thin at the end and if next week is gonna be a continuation of that then it will be boring.
                      "It's going to look pretty good, then, isn't it," said War testily, "the One Horseman and Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse."

Comment

Anyone wanna see screen capture of the daedalus? i taped it then took a photograph of it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...3/Daedalus.jpg
                        Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                        McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

gd boy - very nice
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

any chance of getting a better angle of some enhancments of the text really would hlp the deadaless skimatics debate
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Steam
                              Anyone wanna see screen capture of the daedalus? i taped it then took a photograph of it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...3/Daedalus.jpg
                              That looks like an asguard ship!!!

Comment

Loved McKay's t-shirt, saying Mr Fantastic.

What other little things did anyone notice

Comment

Working...
                                X