Moebius, Part 1 (819)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mio
    get with the times. It's BCE. Before the Common Era.
    Only in parts of this universe kinda like metric.

Token ~

Comment

Man...that alternate part was stretched out wayy to long and the beginning was too rushed.

Hopefully Part 2 will be alot better. May have been mentioned already, but do you SG-1 lead to the rebellion on Earth?

Comment

Mio, you've just given me headache, LOL.

So, somebody tell me how the tape in a video camera didn't disinegrate in 5000 years!

Dana Jeanne
        Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

I thought putting the video camera in a (presumably Goa'uld) canopic jar was a good idea - we've seen them used to preserve snake for millennia but wouldn't x-raying it bugger up the video?

Foxy (who has no idea about what might damage video, besides, shouldn't the SGC be using digital tech by now)
          sigpic

Comment

twas sealed in a high tech canopic jar. Properly vacummed sealed or something...
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Well, they didnt even mention Atlantis ... they had the ship and thats all that was said - when they do get to Atlantis its full disclosure they know anything. There has to be some ramification maybe in Mobieus part 2 - maybe thats when they get the message.

Comment

Originally posted by lsd
                i never said kill i said zated ... and if they got away before ra saw the time ship it would not made a big diffrence ...right????
                True you didnt That said I think I was unclear - I just meant that seeing as Go'auld have a tendendancy to kill failures the previously zatted Jaffa would likely be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by alz0rz
                  Well, they didnt even mention Atlantis ... they had the ship and thats all that was said - when they do get to Atlantis its full disclosure they know anything. There has to be some ramification maybe in Mobieus part 2 - maybe thats when they get the message.

Im thinking that we all had the order of the various episodes wrong, not to mention they will likely be aired in the wrong order everywhere.

I think (after seeing all of SGA s1 and upto moebius in SG1) that the order should be:

Moebius pt1(sg1)
                  Moebius pt2 (sg1)
                  Letters from Pegasus (sga)
                  The Siege pt1(sga)
                  The Siege pt2(sga)

Im talking logical ordering based on the plots rather than numerical order or air dates. Im pretty sure Moebius would have to be before Letters from Pegasus though as it appears in Moebius pt1 that (spoiler comment sortof from Letters from Pegasus SGA)
                  Spoiler:
                  Sg1 does not know about Atlantis's predicament (with the possible exception that Daniel remembers something of it from his time ascended)

Comment

Posting before I read anyone else's thoughts.

It was interesting. Alternate Sam/Daniel were hilariously geeky. And Jack was exactly what I expected him to be. LOL at his boat being called Homer.

It was nice to see Major Davis and Major Samuels and General Hammond.

It did drag a bit, but I think that's because this is setting up part 2, which I hope will be super.

Really need to watch it again without hubs, stopping it every few minutes to ask what they said, or what's going on, or saying "it's boring". 8)
                    sigpic

Comment

Why didn't they just kill all the Jaffa, go back in time 2 million years and tell the Atlantians not to leave the time machine on board the puddle jumper found in 8.13?

Climate Change - The latest news and information on climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency from around the internet

Climate Change Forum - Discuss topics to do with climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency

Comment

Sometimes spoilers can do more harm to me then good

For example, with SG-1's current predicament, and what I've read of season nine, my brain has gone into migrain mode trying to figure how it will work x.x

Yes, I did read the theories on the thread... but creating a universe similar to ours wouldn't work...It couldn't, there'd be differences, big enough to have an effect on the story...
                        sigpic
                        In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I thought it was a great episode. While I'm a little leery of how exactly they're going to fix their timeline, I thoroughly enjoyed the nerdy Carter and Daniel. The interaction between the two was hysterical. Poor Carter! AT played it brilliantly.

I would have liked to have seen more RDA but the scenes he did play were great, especially on the boat with Daniel and Carter. I'm even happy with the teeny tiny bit of ship they gave us in the beginning.

The addition of McKay was a nice surprise as well. All in all, I'm very pleased with the episode and can't wait for the conclusion!

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                            Sometimes spoilers can do more harm to me then good

For example, with SG-1's current predicament, and what I've read of season nine, my brain has gone into migrain mode trying to figure how it will work x.x

Yes, I did read the theories on the thread... but creating a universe similar to ours wouldn't work...It couldn't, there'd be differences, big enough to have an effect on the story...
                            Why? If they travel back to a time before any changes took place, and prevent them from occuring, the universe that they STOPPED the changes from ocurring in should be back to 'normal'.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                              get with the times. It's BCE. Before the Common Era.
                              Either one is proper. Just depends on where you are and who you're talking to.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X