No announcement yet.

Citizen Joe (815)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely one of the best SG1 episodes ever! When I first saw the episode I remember thinking that the guy who played Joe was incredible. I wondered where they found him. I finally looked him up one day and freaked out! He's HOMER!!!!!!

~ mh777
    "You heard me! I said KREE!"

www.heliosaga.com

Comment

I love this episode too

Comment

yes, he is homer.

RDA has a huge obsession with the simpsons.

in the ice-planet episode where they go and work in the mines, he says that he remembers someone who is bald and says "doh" a lot and states that he is important to RDA for some reason. he means homer

in the moebius set, the name of his ship in AT is homer

there are other occurances too

Comment

what number was this episode in because in the boxset it is 3 last and in gateworld episode list it's 6 last why is this
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by janus 510 View Post
            what number was this episode in because in the boxset it is 3 last and in gateworld episode list it's 6 last why is this
            GW is correct. For some reason, the order was mixed up in some of the boxed sets. Otherwise, Jack ends up sleeping with someone he hasn't even met yet, and that's kind of hard to pull off even in science fiction.

Comment

A new way to handle clips show and to review what happened in the past 8 years of SG1 history. I just wonder how Joe could find out where Jack lives, considering nothing could be found on Sam's background by Pete previously.
              sigpic
              Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                A new way to handle clips show and to review what happened in the past 8 years of SG1 history. I just wonder how Joe could find out where Jack lives, considering nothing could be found on Sam's background by Pete previously.
                I enjoyed this ep. It made me laugh. And feel bad for a guy who must have thought he was going nuts.

suse
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                  One would assume Joe didn't have buddies in the FBI who would run background checks for him. seriously though, I don't think it would be so difficult; after all he saw Jack's memories and I'm sure Jack happened to think about his home a few times during 7 years of writing his reports.

Anyway, it's been ages since I last saw it, but I enjoyed it very much. It's definitely the best clip show they ever did. As a Jonas fan I was just annoyed at one point, when Joe mentioned something about only Daniel truly belonging to SG-1 or something to this effect.
                  There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                  sigpic
                  awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I'm not exactly a great fan of Jonas but I also annoyed at him being totally neglected after he left. He did serve and contribute his effort while he was part of the SGC and truly deserve more.
                    sigpic
                    Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                      GW is correct. For some reason, the order was mixed up in some of the boxed sets. Otherwise, Jack ends up sleeping with someone he hasn't even met yet, and that's kind of hard to pull off even in science fiction.
                      I did get a bit confused on that. Especially after the 'shippy-ness' of Threads.

It is a very funny episode....I love the quote:

"....you have a thing for Peridot..'

and when Jack admits about the bowling league. So funny
                      sigpic
                      I Believe
                      My FanFiction

Comment

lol this is a good episode i just liked that jack neglected to tell anyone he was having visions of a barbers life and that he finds a barbers life is relaxing
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, so it was a clip show but probably the best clip show they ever did, I liked it. I hope whoever screwed up the order of the episodes on the dvd's was suitably 'disciplined' though.

Comment

I really liked this epidsode!!!
                            and normally i hate clip shows...well most clip shows!
                            I loved in the infermary:
                            Joe: Dr. Jackson, can I just say, thank goodness you're back. Not that Jonas was a bad guy, but after all you've been through together you belong here with SG-1.
                            Jackson: Thank you. Jack?
                            O'Neill:He's a barber.
                            Jackson: Broke into your house?
                            O'Neill: Yeah.
                            Jackson: Second week in a row.
                            O'Neill: Mm hm.
                            Jackson: Alarm.
                            O'Neill: I'm thinking dog.
                            Joe: You could try locking your front door.

it gets me everytime!

Stargate SG-1

The best thing to ever happen to TV...and LIFE!

Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

lol lol very very funny i agree don't usually like clip shows but this one works
                              sigpic

Comment

I liked this epiosde even tho it was a clip show the momemnt when he meets teal'c is a blast. joe walks up to Teal'c and lets out and bows"shal'keknemron ....brill
                                shal kek'nemron

sigpic:

Comment

Working...
                                X