No announcement yet.

Citizen Joe (815)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prefered clip show is disclosure... As it had kinsey getting slapped down verbally by thor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      My prefered clip show is disclosure... As it had kinsey getting slapped down verbally by thor!!!
      Hehe. That moment was excellent. But the rest of the ep was boring. But it's still worth watching just for that moment.

Comment

I thought it was a great way to bring in the other countries into the IOA>.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I thought it was a great way to bring in the other countries into the IOA>.
          Yeah.....but there was nothing exciting about it, I just felt like they could have made it something.....more.

Comment

I liked the episode a lot but found a tiny plothole. Joe could have checked the internet and find information about Daniel Jackson. If he saw a photo of Daniel, he might know a lot sooner that they were real!
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Zedd View Post
              I liked the episode a lot but found a tiny plothole. Joe could have checked the internet and find information about Daniel Jackson. If he saw a photo of Daniel, he might know a lot sooner that they were real!
              Joe isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the box, ya know.
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

I utterly adore this episode.
                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I liked this clip show. I thought it was rather creative how they incorporated common fan reactions to the series.

And I don't have a problem with Jack not telling anyone about his visions. Until he met Joe, he must have thought that his subconscious just created a fantasy life for him. Jack's life is not normal. He must have found solace in seeing the very normal life of a barber from Indiana. I thought it quite poignant when Jack said that he found these visions relaxing. Deep inside, he wishes for a normal life but he know he cannot knowing what he knows is out there.

I have always trusted Jack's instincts when it comes to danger. He has proven it time and again. If he found these visions dangerous, he'd say something. If he had any inkling that what he was seeing was real, he would do something about it.

Comment

It was almost sad watching Joe's life go down the toilet because he was hooked on that stone like a druggie on meth, but I loved the ending. It was a good ep & nicely different from the norm.

Comment

Pretty good for a clip episode.

Comment

I love this episode!!!
                        sigpic
                        Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                          I love this episode!!!
                          Yep it is definately one of the best
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Athram View Post
                            Yep it is definately one of the best
                            One of the funniest episodes.

Comment

Well I personally can't stand this episode. One of the worst in SG1's history
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Well I personally can't stand this episode. One of the worst in SG1's history
                                What did you not like?

Comment

Working...
                                X