Threads (818)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ilana View Post
    A question: I'm sorry I don't want to read through 33 pages of this, I have the dvd of season 8, and this of course is the last but 2 episode... I thought that the complete 90 minute episode was on this dvd... if not here, where is it?
    Thanks, and again, if this has been asked before, I apologize.
    I started watching Stargate a year and a half ago and have been scouring Blockbuster.com, Netflix, eBay, and everywhere else I can think of to find the 90-minute version myself. It's my personal Holy Grail. Anyone have an idea of what to do for those of us who are now trying to find it 2 years later? I was SURE they would include it on the 10-season Complete Series DVDs! Grr...

Comment

Well, this isn't good. I tried YouTube, but no success there. Any ideas from you guys? Or perhaps, someone who's got a little time could be so kind as to give us a blow by blow and perhaps bold the parts that were in the 90 minute version. I'd be up for that if nothing else turns up. I know that would be a lot of work for someone... I'll just put it out there and say how appreciative I'd be!!!

Thanks again everyone for replying to this.....

Comment

did anyone else notice the wraith news when daniel looks at the paper for the first time?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous View Post
          did anyone else notice the wraith news when daniel looks at the paper for the first time?
          yup
          Spoiler:

sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
            I started watching Stargate a year and a half ago and have been scouring Blockbuster.com, Netflix, eBay, and everywhere else I can think of to find the 90-minute version myself. It's my personal Holy Grail. Anyone have an idea of what to do for those of us who are now trying to find it 2 years later? I was SURE they would include it on the 10-season Complete Series DVDs! Grr...
            The length is not 90 but 62 minute, Skyone in England aired this version and I have it.
            sigpic
            Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous View Post
              that caught my eye over everything else
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Ilana View Post
                Or perhaps, someone who's got a little time could be so kind as to give us a blow by blow and perhaps bold the parts that were in the 90 minute version. I'd be up for that if nothing else turns up. I know that would be a lot of work for someone... I'll just put it out there and say how appreciative I'd be!!!

Thanks again everyone for replying to this.....
                Oh yes! Please please PLEASE!!... I'd send you cookies!!

Comment

The transcripts have the 90 minutes version
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                    Oh yes! Please please PLEASE!!... I'd send you cookies!!
                    I'm not sure about the differences between those two version but you could always check out the script (it's the 62 mins version)

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    The transcripts have the 90 minutes version
                    it's 62 mins
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      I'm not sure about the differences between those two version but you could always check out the script (it's the 62 mins version)

it's 62 mins
                      I love you guys!

Comment

I just rewatched this on the Sci-Fi Channel at midnight and I'd never before seen the abbreviated version. I could recall bits and pieces of what had been cut out, and felt slanted by it all. You folks mean to tell me the Season 8 DVD set now has only the abbreviated version, not the full one? What in hell's name contributed to that decision, exactly? I'm going through and collecting the series season by season -- up to 3, now, but I'll get there eventually -- but if 8 doesn't have the 'wider is better' Threads, I'll be really pissed...
                        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Whoa, wait, the box set doesn't have the full version of the episode? Nooooo! Where do we get it, then? *whimper*
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            Whoa, wait, the box set doesn't have the full version of the episode? Nooooo! Where do we get it, then? *whimper*
                            it's on the internet
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              it's on the internet
                              Where? Anyone have a link?
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                                Where? Anyone have a link?
                                It's against forum rules to post a link, i do know the UK boxset has the extended version. And i believe after the fan outcry the US boxset eventually got the extended version too, maybe someone here with the US boxset could let you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X