Threads (818)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by system_lord_wolf View Post
    Love this episode! Daniel and Sam are so....geeky! lol Great acting. It was awesome!
    Are you sure you've got the right episode? Sam and Daniel act geeky in the following episode Moebius.

Comment

I'm watching all the eps over on the dvds... so I should see this extended version of THREADS when I get to season 8? I certainly don't remember it being this long in the past. Also, is there commentary only on some of the seasons and not on others? Have to say I'm not at all impressed by the extras offered in the boxed sets nor the sound.

Comment

i like this episode one of two reasons this episode along with the lost city had some of the best Jack/sam moments in the past two years. she finally goes fishing with him at the end. anubis is gone fighting a war with oma. if anything this is how season 8 should've ended. i don't know a better way to end season 8 moebius was okay.

Comment

hiya all i'm a lurker here like my post counts said.
          But i have seen a little thing when i rewatch this episode, the paper Daniel is reading.
          There whas a topic on the wraith on there way to Atlantis you can see it if pause it on +/- 15 min and 22 sec.
          My apologies if this thing already came forth in the past.

Greetzzz Sparda

Comment

hey Sparda I never saw that, thanx for mentioning it
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

After Threads Sam and Jack HAVE to be together....if they aren't i will flip out...

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T View Post
                After Threads Sam and Jack HAVE to be together....if they aren't i will flip out...
                Well... They don't... HAHA but I wish they had.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
                  Actually we don't know one way or the other...

Comment

um you got any evidence to support this? because last I checked there's a lot of evidence which suggests that they are in fact together (whether we like it or not )
                    sigpic

Comment

After seeing "Threads" I was sooo sure, Sam and Jack are gonna stay together.
                      Actually there is no way knowing for sure. Yet.
                      There have been some clues, but nothing for a fact.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        After seeing "Threads" I was sooo sure, Sam and Jack are gonna stay together.
                        Actually there is no way knowing for sure. Yet.
                        There have been some clues, but nothing for a fact.
                        true but there are a lot things which suggest they are together. don't ask me for examples, I can only think of a few, the S/J probably have them memorized

(why am I defending S/J? I'm not even a shipper)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                          um you got any evidence to support this? because last I checked there's a lot of evidence which suggests that they are in fact together (whether we like it or not )
                          Other than the picture in her briefcase what other evidence is there?
                          sigpic

Comment

Other than the picture in her briefcase what other evidence is there?
                            ouch now you got me. I was actually thinking of the picture the whole time. hm you really want me to think of stuff? like I said in my previous post I'm not a shipper, we probably need someone who's into S/J well let's see what I can remember. IIRC there are a few 'suspicious' scenes in Moebius, then in s9 Sam doesn't want to come back to the SGC for some reason, then the talk between her and Barrett. hm...oh I'm not sure but I think there could be some stuff in '200' and 'The Shroud'. but really if we wanna discuss this we should ask for some S/J shipper help. I guess it comes down to what you believe (at least for now )
                            sigpic

Comment

ouch now you got me. I was actually thinking of the picture the whole time. hm you really want me to think of stuff? like I said in my previous post I'm not a shipper, we probably need someone who's into S/J well let's see what I can remember. IIRC there are a few 'suspicious' scenes in Moebius, then in s9 Sam doesn't want to come back to the SGC for some reason, then the talk between her and Barrett. hm...oh I'm not sure but I think there could be some stuff in '200' and 'The Shroud'. but really if we wanna discuss this we should ask for some S/J shipper help. I guess it comes down to what you believe (at least for now )
                              Well your simply talking about the fact that they like each other, which is not something I deny. However, that doesn't mean they are together, that simply means they want to be.
                              sigpic

Comment

You mean like suspicious scene in 8 years of the show? And what stuff in The Shroud? There is nothing in that ep.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Working...
                                X